Paris - Reims - Luxembourg
Summary of The Day: We'll venture out of Paris and into the rolling countryside of Champagne, famous the world over for its sparkling white wine. A hefty dose of history, tradition and architecture is yours for the taking in Reims, where every king from the 11th century on was formally anointed. Our last stop on this day is Luxembourg, the world's only remaining grand duchy. Highlights include the Adolphe Bridge, Place de la Constitution and the Alzette River Valley. We will stay overnight in Luxembourg or a neighboring city.
- Melia Luxembourg / Doubletree by Hilton Hotel - Luxembourg or similar
Luxembourg - Trier - Koblenz - Frankfurt
Summary of The Day: Our first stop is historic Trier, Germany's oldest city and the former capital of the Western Roman Empire. Trier is also the hometown of Karl Marx, the father of Communist thought. We'll visit his former residence, which now houses the Karl Marx Haus museum. After a lesson in ideology, we'll make our way to Porta Nigra, the largest and most well-preserved Roman city gate north of the Alps. After an exciting morning in Trier, we'll drive to Koblenz, the town located at the confluence of the Rhine and Mosel Rivers. In the summertime you will have the option of joining a scenic river cruise on the Rhine. We'll make a short stop in Ruedesheim to see the Niederwalddenkmal, a monument built in the late 19th century to commemorate the founding of the German Empire. Then it's off to Frankfurt, the largest financial center in all of Europe. There you will see the Old Opera House (Alte Oper); Roemerberg, the historic heart of Frankfurt; St. Paul's Church, where Germany's first united constitution was drafted by the freely-elected National Assembly; and Die Zeil, Germany's busiest shopping street.
- The Rhine boat cruise operates from April 1 to October 31.
- Sheraton Congress Hotel Frankfurt / Sheraton Offenbach Hotel or similar
Frankfurt - Bonn - Cologne - Amsterdam
Summary of The Day: We will first make our way to Bonn, the former capital of West Germany. There we will visit Beethoven House and University of Bonn, then head to Cologne to see the iconic Cologne Cathedral, followed by a stroll along the shopping street Schildergasse.
- Drop-off time and place: approximately 7:00pm at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
You may also leave the tour at 1:00pm at Cologne Central Station.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $236.14||USD $300.84||USD $236.14|
* Adult: 12 and older|
* Child: 2-11 years of age
* Children younger than 2 years of age travel for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the room.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double Occupancy applies when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Breakfast (coffee or tea, juice and bread)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Mandatory Service Fee (min. EUR 5.00/day per person, payable to the guide on Day 1)
- Airport pick-up, drop-off
- All personal expenses and additional hotel services
- Lunch and dinner
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- Pork Knuckle Menu with Beer: EUR 20.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If you require a hotel extension, please submit a request in the comments section of the checkout page.
- Hotel check-in time for extensions and early arrivals is 3:00pm.
- Cancellation policy:
- Within 9 days of departure date: Non-refundable.
- 10-16 days prior to departure date: 50% of booking price will be charged.
- 17-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of booking price will be charged.
- 30 days or more prior to departure date: 10% of booking price will be charged.
- If a visa support letter has already been submitted, an additional charge of 85 Euros will be assessed for any cancellation unless the customer can provide a copy of the embassy's rejection letter.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Katie(5)Useful10/29/2015Paris - Amsterdam Tour ( Verified Purchased )
My husband and I traveled on this tour as part of our honeymoon in Europe. We chose the tour as a scenic way to get from Paris to Amsterdam and were very happy with our choice. The tour took us through parts of France, Luxembourg and German...y. We were shown to a point of interest and given time to explore on our own, which we really appreciated. Our accommodation was of very good quality and extremely comfortable, though not centrally located by foot, which limited popping out for dinner (though we really were far too tired to eat out!). A highlight for us was the Rhine river cruise. The weather was warm, the bubbles were great, and the valley, studded with castles and picturesque villages, was absolutely stunning. The brief time we enjoyed on the cruise was enough for us to set the firm intent to return! We were also extremely pleased with the customer service received from Tours4Fun. Unfortunately, our tour was re-routed so that the bus could not take us to our destination (Amsterdam). My husband and I purchased alternative train tickets in order to arrive in Amsterdam and meet our host there at an agreed time. After raising this with Tours4Fun after the tour, the organisation refunded us the cost of our train tickets. They were very helpful and prompt in responding to our concerns. Their assistance makes me confident that Tours4Fun is a reliable and trustworthy company to book your next tour with. Read full review
Pia.Robles(2)Useful08/08/2015worth it!!! ( Verified Purchased )
I enjoyed this 3 days tour...the tour guide provides adequate information about the places we visited...the couch/bus is comfortable...the hotels we stayed in are clean and provides good breakfast. Overall it is money worth to join this tou...r. I am glad I did!!! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We (a couple + an adult son) plan to join this trip (3 days Paris -> Amsterdam).
Does the hotel have any triple room for us? what is the price for my son?
-Gary 07/17/2016 16:36:05
We do not have a triple room availability for this tour, you will need to reserve 2 rooms while on tour.
The current price for 1 double room and 1 single room USD $791.38
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
We can recommend following 10-day tour which will be departed from Paris and be ended at the Amsterdam.
Tour code is 56-60940
The tour cost includes the hotel accommodation.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks 07/28/2015 06:06:23
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
Your selected tour 56-2322 is not operated during Aug 2-7. You can check the following link to schedule your itinerary: http://www.tours4fun.com/55835da355393-7days-Paris-Paris-bus-tour.html?start_city_id=622&end_city_id=622&line_id=3&on_day=2015-08-06&on_staid=72&on_week=4&off_week=3&off_staid=60&mode=&ref=1#item_main
We do not offer a shuttle service or transportation from Amsterdam to Paris.
Customer Service Rep
Yes, children that are 2 years old will need to be included in the reservation and have their own seat.
Children and adults share the same pricing.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry.
This tour will not be departed daily and will be departed only every Saturday.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Paris - Amsterdam Tour
My husband and I traveled on this tour as part of our honeymoon in Europe. We chose the tour .. Read MoreBy Katie On 10/29/2015 01:01:11
I enjoyed this 3 days tour...the tour guide provides adequate information about the places w .. Read MoreBy Pia.Robles On 08/08/2015 06:33:49