3-Day San Francisco Bus Tour: 17-Mile Drive, Santa Barbara, Roaring Camp Or Yosemite
Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - Solvang - San Jose
Summary of The Day: Before 3/1/2016:
We'll leave Los Angeles during the morning and make our way to Santa Barbara along the scenic Pacific Coast Highway. Next, we will drive to Solvang - a town full of Danish architecture and charm - to eat lunch. The next stop will be Silicon Valley, where we will show you the buildings (outside, not inside of) that are home to world famous IT company headquarters such as Apple, Microsoft and Google. (All are subject to the tour guide’s arrangement for that day).
Itinerary A: Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - Solvang - Silicon Valley - San Jose
Itinerary B: Los Angeles - 17 Miles - San Francisco
- Red Lion Oakland (Itinerary A from 3/1/2016) / Red Roof SFO Airport (Itinerary B from 3/1/2016) or similar
Cable Car - San Francisco - San Jose
Summary of The Day: Before 3/1/2016:
We will take the cable car today. Next, we'll cross the Bay Bridge and visit enchanting San Francisco. You'll see the legendary Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts and much, much more. An optional bay cruise going right under the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge, and passing by the islands of Alcatraz, Angel and Treasure is also available on this tour.
Afterwards you will have free time to explore the city on your own or join our exclusive San Francisco In-Depth Tour (own expense).
Itinerary A: Berkeley University - Cable Car - San Francisco City Tour
Itinerary B: Stanford University - San Francisco City Tour
- Quality Inn Marina(Itinerary A, Sunday to Tuesday from 3/1/2016) / Courtyard Fremont Marriott(Itinerary B, Wednesday to Saturday from 3/1/2016) / Clarion Inn Modesto(Itinerary B from 3/1/2016) or similar
Bay Area - Roaring Camp Railroads - 17-Mile Drive - Monterey Aquarium - Los Angeles OR Yosemite National Park – Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Today, you can choose from the following itinerary A or B. Please indicate A or B Itinerary upon booking:
Bay Area - Roaring Camp Railroads - 17-Mile Drive - Monterey Aquarium - Los Angeles
During the morning, we’ll head to Felton - a replica of an 1880s logging town - in the Santa Cruz Mountains to make a stop at Roaring Camp Railroads! You’ll have the option of taking a scenic ride aboard this nostalgic steam railroad train for an additional cost. The adventure will take you through remarkable redwood forests full of massive trees as you learn the history of the railroad and town. It will truly be a memorable experience.
Afterwards, we’ll head to the gorgeous Monterey Peninsula. We’ll feel the gentle sea breeze and hear the surging waves crashing against uniquely shaped rocks. We may see sea lions and seals frolicking about. Then we’ll take the famous 17-Mile Drive along the stunning Central California coast, seeing world class golf courses including Pebble Beach, multimillion dollar mansions and many lookout points (admission not included).
To most Monterey visitors, the acclaimed Monterey Bay Aquarium is a must-see. You’ll have the option to visit this aquatic wonderland for an additional fee. It has more than 35,000 animals making up 550-plus species (admission not included).
We’ll then return to Los Angeles during the evening to end our wonderful 3-Day San Francisco and 17-Mile Drive Tour.
Yosemite National Park – Los Angeles
In the morning we'll depart from the hotel. In the Sierra Nevada Range stretches beyond, lies our destination for today – the Yosemite National Park! Sheer granite cliffs, magnificent waterfalls, tranquil valleys are the wonders make up Yosemite, a fairyland everywhere you look! Towering trees, mountains and streams, glacier-polished cliffs and sparkling lakes call this paradise home! We'll see world’s largest granite monoliths included El Capitan, the tallest waterfall in all of America, the Yosemite Falls; Yosemite Valley, Half Dome, Bridalveil Falls, and even more as surprises come one after another! Or you can just simply take a walk in the woods, breathe the sweet and fresh forest morning air!
After lunch, we'll travel across the Central Valley of California, where 50% of the fruits, nuts and vegetables grown in America are produced, making California the largest Agriculture State in the country. In the evening we'll return to Los Angeles and finish our pleasant San Francisco – Yosemite tours.
Tour4Fun reserves the rights to adjust the itinerary when the weather is too bad in Winter: we will visit the 17 miles instead of Yosemite National Park.
- We usually get back to Los Angeles between 6:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Inclement weather, road conditions or traffic congestion may cause a 30-60 minute delay, however.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $150.00||USD $100.00||USD $105.00||USD $230.00||USD $119.00|
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE (excluding applicable entrance fees) on a shared-room basis. *The prices listed have been adjusted. ***Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to passengers riding free of charge on a triple or quad price promotion. *Passengers that no show on the tour departure date will be assessed a penalty of $100/person, to be paid in cash by the passenger(s) on the same booking. In order to join the tour, said passenger(s) must pay the fee to the tour guide on the day the tour is scheduled to depart.
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in a standard hotel room.
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for a child applies when a 2-9 year-old stays in a standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at specified locations
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service fees for tour guide/bus driver (minimum $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours and entrance fees (rates vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final):
- Pricing: SF Bay Cruise (90minute) Adults: $38 Children: $26 (between ages 5-12)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco mandatory fee(A, B): $15.00/person before 3/1/2016(This is mandatory fee, including: cable car and 17 miles admission fee(A type) OR Yosemite National Park admission fee and cable car(B type))
- San Francisco Mandatory Fee (Itinerary A): $20.00/person from 3/1/2016(Mandatory fee including Cable car, Berkeley University and 17 miles )
- San Francisco Mandatory Fee (Itinerary B): $20.00/person from 3/1/2016(Mandatory fee including 17 miles, Stanford University parking fee and Yosemite admission)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (90 Minutes): $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: $40.00/Adult or Teenager; $25.00/Child (3-12)
- Roaring Camp Railroads: $29.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(2-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For more assured travel plans during the holiday season (Christmas to New Year's Day), we suggest that you book your tour one month in advance.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay at hotels of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- Those needing to change the pick-up location should inform us at least 5 days in advance. Requests made any closer to the departure date will be declined.
- During spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In autumn and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
- Getting to San Francisco: If our hotel is near the Fremont / Union City area, guests may ask the front desk for a taxi to the nearest BART station. The BART train system will take you to downtown San Francisco.
- Taking a taxi from Fremont / Union city area to downtown San Francisco takes about 40 minutes to one hour. Taxi fares vary.
- Multiple pick-up and drop-off points are offered as an extra perk. You may be transferred to a central meeting point before we set off on the actual tour/activity.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
SAN FRANCISCO ITINERARY A TOUR( Verified Purchased )
Me and my family had a great time with their San Francisco tour! We chose Itinerary A which goes to the Monterey Bay and Roaring Camp Railroads on Day 3 and it was fun! I actually experienced both Yosemite (Itinerary B) and the Monterey (It...inerary A) tour and I would say I prefer the Monterey tour. Our tour guide is KEVIN and we love how friendly he is and accommodating during the tour. The tour is very fast paced and I do wish we can stay longer at the SOLVANG location but all in all a well planned tour by this company! We were able to visit all the popular tourists spot in just 3 days and the bus that e had was comfortable. The had backseat pockets for all your snacks and drinks and a charger too for your electronics. I will be purchasing more services from this company. I'll probable try their grand canyon tour next. :) Read full review
Great experience!( Verified Purchased )
My wife and I decided to take my mom and sister to SF for their first time. We were hesitant to go with this tour because we were afraid that the tour guide would speak broken English. To our surprise, Kevin, our guide, spoke English well. ...He was informative about major touristy points and is very nice. We were late a few times getting back to the bus, and he was very patient and nice about it. Hotels that we stayed at was the Holiday Inn (1st night) and the Comfort Inn (2nd night). The rooms were alright, better than we'd expected. Overall, everything was fantastic. Except for our bus driver, Sunday. There were plenty of times that she slammed on the brakes really hard, causing everyone to slide forward in their seats. Also, the only thing I would have left out in the itinerary was the stop at UC Berkley. Pretty boring there. Read full review
Sofian Sumada(1)Useful08/30/2015 03:50:07
Wonderful Quick Tour( Verified Purchased )
Me & families were really enjoy the 3 days tour to San Francisco & Yosemite. The tours was Great , facilities also OK. Credit for our Tour Leaders : Kevin Kwan (y) (y) (y). He is really kind & helpful. His hospitality is amazing (y), and ...also very helpful catching our flight back to LAX. Awesome Tour Leaders. Keep up your good work man :D Thanks a TON (y) Read full review
San Francisco tour( Verified Purchased )
The tour has so much to offer.It was fun.The tour guide gave lot of useful info.The time given at Golden gate bridge was not enough.We had to rush.I suggest that one hour time should be given for this.
Marisa Posior07/22/2015 00:00:00
"We took Tours4fun from Los Angeles to San Francisco & back few days before Dec 31, 2014. The tour was smooth and I mostly enjoyed Solvang City, the magnificent view of Monterey Coast, especially the Lovers Point. It was our second time at ...the Twin Peaks in San Francisco. The Lands end views was equally amazing. We also enjoyed Marriott Hotel in San Francisco. If given the chance I will take the same tour in the future." Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We usually do wake up quite early, usually around 6-7 AM depending on the amount of driving needed to be done that day.
The tour guide will be re-confirming with the group what time to meet at the hotel lobby and usually there is also a wake up call for your convenience.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions before booking.
Customer Service Rep
Seats are pre assigned to ensure travelers under a reservation will be seated together. Seat assignments will be disclosed by the tour guide to the tour participants as they board the tour bus on the first day of travel.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
2. Will you provide hotel accomodation in LA on Day 3 of the tour. 01/15/2016 15:20:18
Due to the storage limitation of the motor coach, we recommend each customer to take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag.
Baggage may not exceed 45 linear inches (or 114 cm) in combined length, width and height, including any handles and wheels and weigh no more than 50ibs in weight.
Luggage can be kept in the under carriage of the tour bus while you site see during the day, and you will remove the luggage each night when you check-into the group hotel.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc.
If you will be traveling with luggage outside of the specifications we have provided you above, please leave a note in the comment box when placing your reservation online. This way we can check if there are any additional charges associated with your extra luggage.
In regards to the hotel accommodation, this tour will include the following:
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at specified locations
2-night hotel accommodations
Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe motor coach
Professional tour guide
To view the package includes and excludes information, please visit the "Pricing Tab" on the detailed tour page, followed by clicking "Package Excludes": http://www.tours4fun.com/3-day-san-francisco-yosemite-tour.html#pricing
We recommend our customers to make the reservation as soon as their travel plan and dates are finalized in order to secure the seats for the desired departure date.
You can complete all the steps and click on book now to place your order for the tour online.
Thank you for your inquiry. Please reply to this email or call us at 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International) (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you have further questions.
Customer Service Rep
The maximum guest in one room allowed are 4 regardless of age.
You will be required to book two rooms at least.
You will not be required to purchase a seat for your one year old infant and you will have to carry your infant on your lap through out the tour.
If you do wish to reserve a seat for your infant the same price will apply as the adults.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
We appreciate your interest in our tours. Please note that the closest meeting point to the Santa Monica area is at (Chinatown Senior Citizen Center) on 600 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Pickup is at 9:00 am. This location is about 14.66 miles away from the Santa Monica area.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
SAN FRANCISCO ITINERARY A TOUR
Me and my family had a great time with their San Francisco tour! We chose Itinerary A which ..By Liz On 01/11/2016 01:22:10
My wife and I decided to take my mom and sister to SF for their first time. We were hesitant ..By Carlos On 09/30/2015 19:58:43
Wonderful Quick Tour
Me & families were really enjoy the 3 days tour to San Francisco & Yosemite. The tours was G ..By Sofian Sumada On 08/30/2015 03:50:07