3-Day San Francisco Bus Tour: 17-Mile Drive, Santa Bárbara, Roaring Camp Or Yosemite (Product Code: 2-110)
Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - Solvang - San Jose
Summary of The Day: We'll depart from Los Angeles and travel along the stunning Pacific Coast Highway to beautiful Santa Barbara. Afterwards, we'll visit the distinctly Danish town of Solvang, then head up to Silicon Valley for a behind-the-scenes look at the high-tech sector.
- San Jose Airport Garden Hotel(Itinerary A) / Courtyard Marriott(Itinerary B) / 4 Points by Sheraton(Itinerary B) / Airport Garden(Itinerary B) or similar
Stanford University - San Francisco - San Jose
Summary of The Day: On this day we'll tour the Stanford University campus, recognized as one of the world's leading research and teaching institutions. Next, we'll cross the Bay Bridge and visit enchanting San Francisco. You'll see the legendary Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts and much, much more. An optional bay cruise going right under the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge, and passing by the islands of Alcatraz, Angel and Treasure is also available on this tour.
Afterwards you will have free time to explore the city on your own or join our exclusive San Francisco In-Depth Tour (at your own cost).
- Due to limitations imposed by Stanford University on the number of tour groups, the visit to Stanford University is only available on certain dates. If Day 2 should fall on the following dates, we will visit Berkeley University instead:
February 27 and 28; April 23-25; June 11-14; September 12 and 15-20; October 3, 15 and 22-25; November 14, 21, 26 and 28; and December 25
- San Jose Airport Garden Hotel(Itinerary A) / Best Western Modesto(Itinerary B) or similar
Bay Area - Roaring Camp Railroads - 17-Mile Drive - Monterey Aquarium - Los Angeles OR Yosemite National Park – Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Today, you can choose from the following itinerary A or B. Please indicate A or B Itinerary upon booking:
Bay Area - Roaring Camp Railroads - 17-Mile Drive - Monterey Aquarium - Los Angeles
During the morning, we’ll head to Felton, Calif. – a replica of an 1880s logging town - in the Santa Cruz Mountains to make a stop at Roaring Camp Railroads! You’ll have the option of taking a scenic ride aboard this nostalgic steam railroad train for an additional cost. The adventure will take you through remarkable redwood forests full of massive trees as you learn the history of the railroad and town. It will truly be a memorable experience.
Afterwards, we’ll head to the gorgeous Monterey Peninsula. We’ll feel the gentle sea breeze and hear the surging waves crashing against uniquely shaped rocks. We may see sea lions and seals frolicking about. We’ll take the famous 17-Mile Drive (admission included) along the stunning Central California coast seeing world class golf courses including Pebble Beach, multimillion dollar mansions and many lookout points.
To most Monterey visitors, the acclaimed Monterey Bay Aquarium is a must-see. You’ll have the option to visit this aquatic wonderland for an additional fee. It has more than 35,000 animals making up 550-plus species.
We’ll then return to Los Angeles during the evening to end our wonderful 3-Day San Francisco and 17-Mile Drive Tour.
Yosemite National Park – Los Angeles
Depart from the hotel this morning. In the Sierra Nevada Range stretches beyond, lies our destination for today – the Yosemite National Park! Sheer granite cliffs, magnificent waterfalls, tranquil valleys are the wonders make up Yosemite, a fairyland everywhere you look! Towering trees, mountains and streams, glacier-polished cliffs and sparkling lakes call this paradise home! Sightsee world’s largest granite monoliths – El Capitan; tallest waterfall in all of America, the Yosemite Falls; Yosemite Valley; Half Dome; Bridal Veil Falls… surprises come one after another! Or just simply take a walk in the woods, breathe the sweet and fresh forest morning air! After lunch, travel across the Central Valley of California, where half of the fruits, nuts and vegetables grown in America are produced and makes California the largest Agriculture State in the country. Return to Los Angeles in the evening and finish our pleasant San Francisco – Yosemite tours.
- We usually get back to Los Angeles between 6:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Inclement weather, road conditions or traffic congestion may cause a 30-60 minute delay, however.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE (excluding applicable entrance fees) on a shared-room basis. *The prices listed have been adjusted. ***Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to passengers riding free of charge on a triple or quad price promotion. *Passengers riding gratis that do not show on the tour departure date will be assessed a penalty of $100/person, to be paid in cash by the passenger(s) on the same booking. In order to join the tour, said passenger(s) must pay the fee to the tour guide on the day the tour is scheduled to depart.
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in a standard hotel room.
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for a child applies when a 2-9 year-old stays in a standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at specified locations
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service fees for tour guide/bus driver (minimum $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours and entrance fees (rates vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final):
- Pricing: SF Bay Cruise (90minute) Adults: $38 Children: $26 (between ages 5-12)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $25.00/Person
- San Francisco mandatory fee(A, B): $15.00/person(This is mandatory fee, including: Stanford University parking fee and 17 miles admission fee(A type) OR Yosemite National Park admission fee and Stanford University parking fee(B type) )
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (90 Minutes): $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: $40.00/Adult or Teenager; $25.00/Child (3-12)
- Roaring Camp Railroads: $29.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(2-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For more assured travel plans during the holiday season (Christmas to New Year's Day), we suggest that you book your tour one month in advance.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay at hotels of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- Those needing to change the pick-up location should inform us at least 5 days in advance. Requests made any closer to the departure date will be declined.
- During spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In autumn and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
- Getting to San Francisco: If our hotel is near the Fremont / Union City area, guests may ask the front desk for a taxi to the nearest BART station. The BART train system will take you to downtown San Francisco.
- Taking a taxi from Fremont / Union city area to downtown San Francisco takes about 40 minutes to one hour. Taxi fares vary.
- Multiple pick-up and drop-off points are offered as an extra perk. You may be transferred to a central meeting point before we set off on the actual tour/activity.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Megha Nadkarni(0)Useful06/15/2015 19:54:40
Nice and Relaxed Journey!!!( Verified Purchased )
This is the second time we chose tours4fun for our trip. It was a very good experience, spent quality time with family.
MILDRED CORNILLEZ(2)Useful04/11/2015 16:17:06
Great experience( Verified Purchased )
me and my kids had so much fun. We enjoyed the 3 day tour to San Francisco. it was a great experience .. Vert relaxing and beutiful places .. Tour guide very helful and friendly..
Roxana Braganza(4)Useful01/06/2015 05:21:02
SF( Verified Purchased )
The trip was great! Better than expected, great tour guide, great accommodation etc.
Best Tour!( Verified Purchased )
This tour has a lot to offer. It was so much fun! Our tour guide made this trip so easy for us and made jokes. The view of the Golden Gate Bridge was so amazing! The Food at Fisherman's Wharf was good. Overall a great trip! It was co...ol. Read full review
Fun Tours!( Verified Purchased )
Me and my friend went on the 3 day San Francisco tour and had so much fun! Our tour guide Chris was so nice and he explained everything to us about the tour. Was able to eat clam chowder at Fisherman's Wharf :) Favorite part was seeing t...he Golden Gate Bridge. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
Free time is usually offered after 3:00 pm if you decide not to participate in the in-depth sightseeing tour. Generally, you leave San Francisco around 7:00 pm to make your way back to the hotel.
We ask that you re-confirm directly with the tour guide, while on tour.
Customer Service Rep
After singing up for the tour, is it possible for me to be connected to the tour guide so that I can have a better idea of the itinerary and timing so as to plan for the free and easy leg of the San Francisco tour? 07/19/2015 09:23:01
Tour guide information will only be available one day before the tour start date.
On day 2, you will have free time after sightseeing the major points in San Francisco, usually after around 3:00 pm.
Customer Service Rep
How much free time will we be given in San Francisco on day 2? Will the coach bring us to the hotel in San Jose after that? Thanks. 07/17/2015 06:51:44
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
Usually the free time will begin at approximately 3:00pm. Please speak with the tour guide for the most accurate information.
Yes, the coach will bring you to the hotel after that.
Customer Service Rep
For 3-Day San Francisco Bus Tour: 17-Mile Drive, Santa Bárbara, Roaring Camp Or Yosemite (Product Code: 2-110), will we be in San Francisco in time to make it for the 3.50pm Alcatraz Island tour? What time will the free time begin on Day 2 of the tour? Thanks. 07/16/2015 15:03:31
Usually the free time will begin at approximately 3:00pm. You may want to consider to depart from the group a little earlier to arrange your own transportation to make the Alcatraz tour on time.
Please speak with the tour guide for the most accurate information and details to plan accordingly.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
The hotel will be arranged on room availability. Most likely, you will be stay on a San Jose hotel or a hotel in the Bay area.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Nice and Relaxed Journey!!!
This is the second time we chose tours4fun for our trip. It was a very good experience, spen ..By Megha Nadkarni On 06/15/2015 19:54:40
me and my kids had so much fun. We enjoyed the 3 day tour to San Francisco. it was a great e ..By MILDRED CORNILLEZ On 04/11/2015 16:17:06
The trip was great! Better than expected, great tour guide, great accommodation etc.By Roxana Braganza On 01/06/2015 05:21:02
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Ngoc Tramy Tran05/27/2014 13:56:58
Looking for a female roommate.
Polina Pilipenko07/08/2011 21:23:01
I'm looking for a one girl who wanna travel at 21-23 of September ..
Hien Nguyen12/24/2010 15:14:59
I am looking for a female companion to share hotel room.