Los Angeles - Las Vegas (12/31/2015)
Summary of The Day: Depart from Los Angeles, stop by Factory Outlet on the way. We proceed to Las Vegas, Nevada‐ the gambling capital of the world. Both 2 nights stay at hotel on Las Vegas Strip, so you can visit famous hotels with walking distance such as Luxor, New York New York, Treasure Island, Mirage, etc. At count‐down area of Las Vegas Strip, enjoy the spectacular fireworks and celebrate the new year of 2016 coming with crowds.
Those joining the tour in Las Vegas should meet the tour guide at the front desk of Excalibur Hotel before 3:00pm*
- Excalibur Hotel or similar
Grand Canyon West - Las Vegas (1/1/2016)
Summary of The Day: Morning depart from Las Vegas, We Process to West Grand Canyon. You can join the world famous Skywalk which was open on March 28th, 2007. The Skywalk is suspended 4,000 feet above the Colorado River. This $60 million dollar bridge can withstand the weight of more than 71 million pounds. You can step out on to the glass floor for a 720 degree
view of the Canyon. You can also experience Helicopter with Colorado river boat ride. Back to Las Vegas in the evening. You may join optional night tour or best seller Famous Jubilee Show.
You can also opt out the Grand Canyon tour and stay in Las Vegas for your free day!
- Excalibur Hotel or similar
Las Vegas - Los Angeles (1/2/2016)
Summary of The Day: Tour to Chocolate Factory and Desert Cactus Garden. Depart for Los Angeles, on the way, we will stop at the Lenwood factory outlet mall where you can purchase famous brands at the lowest price possible.
Arrive in Los Angeles in the Evening.
The group normally returns to Los Angeles between 6:30pm-7:00pm but there may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
Passengers who wish to end their tour in Las Vegas, must please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing their reservation. However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll need to forgo the tour to the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens and the factory Outlet Center.
Guest departing from Las Vegas, must please depart from their room by 11:30am. Check-out is not necessary; the tour guide will make your arrangements.
Guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxi can be arranged for $25-$30 and takes about 20 minutes. Bus Transportation costs $3.00 and takes about 1 hour-1 and a half hour. Please arrange your domestic flights to depart after 3:00 p.m. and international flights after 4:00 p.m.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $248.00||USD $179.00||USD $186.00||USD $358.00||USD $208.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up times and locations)
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip ground transportation
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel services and meals. You do have the option of paying for meals that the tour guide arranges.
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission fees and optional tours (Prices may vary season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final):
- Las Vegas Jubilee Show: $95.00/person($115.00/vip)(For adults only as this show contains nudity.)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/Person
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission w/ lunch: $90.00/Person(Mandatory fee)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For more assured travel plans, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the desired departure date.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the local tour provider in advance to confirm your pick-up time and location.
- Multiple drop-off/pick-up locations are offered on this tour. You may be transferred to another meeting point before the tour begins.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
2-Day Bus Tour from Los Angeles to Las Vegas