Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/09/29 07:13pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York City - Princeton - Philadelphia - Lancaster - Washington, DC
Summary of The Day: First stop is Princeton University in New Jersey, one of the eight Ivy League Universities and closely associated with Albert Einstein's later work in the field of physics.
The we'll proceed to Philadelphia. Highlights of our city tour include Congress Hall, Liberty Bell, and National Independence Historical Park. After that, we'll go to Lancaster to visit the Amish Village. For an additional fee, you can join us on a guided tour of the village to learn how the Amish, in spite of modern society's technological advances, live without electricity, the telephone, TV and the automobile. You may also want to partake in an organic and savory Amish dinner (own expense).
- Accommodations for the evening are in Maryland.
- Holiday Inn / Best Western Annapolis, MD or similar
Washington, DC - New York City
Summary of The Day: First up on our panoramic tour of the District of Columbia is the Capitol building. From our motorcoach we'll see the Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans War Memorial, and the White House (visit outside). We'll also visit the National Air and Space Museum.
Own-expense activities include Madame Tussauds and a (seasonal) cruise along the Potomac River.
- If you join the group Philadelphia, you will not be able to see the campus of Princeton University.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $76.00||USD $51.00||USD $53.00||USD $126.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $60.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- 1-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation via air-conditioned van, mini-bus or bus
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and New York City
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
- Optional activities and entrance fees (prices prices and availability subject to change):
- Princeton University : $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior (62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and Memorial Day). )
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Amish Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(2-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- You may be transferred to a central meeting point before the tour service begins.
- If you need to change the pick up location, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the location at least 72 hours prior to scheduled departure (please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy).
- We do not process requests to change the pick-up point submitted less than 72 hours before scheduled departure.
- We do not refund passengers that miss their bus or do not show at the scheduled time and place due to personal reasons.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- In spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure warmth in colder temperatures.
- Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
norma.cruz(1)Useful09/13/2016it was a very interesting trip ( Verified Purchased )
Ecellent trip guide person was very attentive of all details.
Anonymous.06/14/2016Review of Amish farm and Washington ( Verified Purchased )
Really enjoyed seeing the Amish people would have liked to spend a little longer their. The tour of Washington was brief and we actually left it at Washington do we could see more. The tour guide though young was very nice friendly and appr...oachable he had his job cut out for him as we had a couple of passengers that were always late back which is annoying for the rest of us. Read full review
luz.blanco06/03/2016Great experience ( Verified Purchased )
It was a nice experience. My mother and daughter enjoyed the tour in the Amish Village. Totally recommend it.
Anonymous.12/09/2015Fabulous tour exceeding expectations ( Verified Purchased )
You don't get much for your money these days but this tour was well every cent. I could not fault anything. It focused primarily on the Amish community with Princeton uni and short tour of Washington. To see Washington further we jumped off... at the last stop and stayed at hotel Harrington a short walk from madam tauusads. Don't hesitate, book you won't regret it. Thanks tours 4 fun. . Read full review
Premjit Pan09/11/2015Liked the itinerary ( Verified Purchased )
Overall the tour itinerary was good, but on the second day Baltimore could also be covered. Good accommodation and time given for all attractions was good.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I need your advise if I just want to travel alone, should I pay for 2 guests ?
I've experienced travelling with Tour4Fun on last October 2014 start from LA with my group.
Hapsarie 09/03/2015 02:00:30
Thank you for your inquiry.
You are welcome to make the online reservation for 1 guest. The current price is $110.88.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you. 08/16/2015 13:33:01
This tour does not include plane tickets, the package includes:
Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and drop-off
1-night hotel accommodations
Roundtrip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses(Depending on the number of passengers traveling)
Professional tour escort
You can view more information on our Pricing section:
Customer Service Rep
Please list the places which charge an extra fee.
Does the bus pick up and drop off at the same place?
How much time do you spend sightseeing in Philadelphia and how much time is spent in Washington, DC? 06/22/2015 01:24:20
The tour price includes one night hotel accommodation.
Pickup locations are the drop-off locations except the locations for pickup service only.
Usually, you will spend around one hour in Philadelphia on the first day and the whole morning in Washington D.C. on the second day. Please double check the daily time schedule with the tour guide as it is subject to daily weather and traffic conditions.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Syane Widjaja,
The tour code 81-18517 is available at the end of March, however it will not offer the Cherry Blossoms.
Currently the tours we have that offer Cherry Blossom sightseeing will be from Boston or Washington D.C:
Customer Service Rep
Dear Kareen Chua,
This tour is not available in February as it will be available starting from the middle of March. This tour will just pass by the Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, Lincoln memorial, Commemorative Square of Vietnam War and the White House.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
it was a very interesting trip
Ecellent trip guide person was very attentive of all details. Read MoreBy norma.cruz On 09/13/2016 00:30:26
Review of Amish farm and Washington
Really enjoyed seeing the Amish people would have liked to spend a little longer their. The .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 06/14/2016 12:11:56
It was a nice experience. My mother and daughter enjoyed the tour in the Amish Village. Tota .. Read MoreBy luz.blanco On 06/03/2016 18:37:01
You May Also Like
2-Day Niagara Falls Tour From New York