New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Depart New York through New Jersey and Pennsylvania and to the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arriving in the Historic area of Philadelphia we visit the famous Liberty Bell, and Constitution square and Independence Hall, one of the symbols of freedom in America.
Continue on a panoramic tour of Philadelphia that includes the financial district, Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Historic Philadelphia and more.
Departing Philadelphia we see the famous “Rocky Steps” and then continue east to Lancaster county home of the Amish people. We start our visit with a ride on an authentic Amish Buggy through the Amish farm country and learn how they live without the benefit of modern technology, no electricity, running water, telephone service, or appliances.
After the ride we visit the Amish marketplace where we can shop for handmade arts crafts and products.
In the late afternoon we depart east for an evening arrival in Washington, D.C.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites or similar
Washington DC - New York
Summary of The Day: Start the day with a visit to Arlington National Cemetery the changing of the guards and the Kennedy family gravesite.
Next, visit the Mint and learn how the US tries to keep the US Dollar safe from counterfeiters. Our visit continues to Capitol Hill. See the Capitol, Senate and White House(visit outside) to understand the core of the US government. Continue to the Air and Space Museum before visiting the Lincoln, Washington, Korea and Vietnam Memorials.
In the late afternoon we depart north for an evening arrival in New York.
- Philadelphia US Mint is only available on Saturday’s departure.
Tours are scheduled to end between 7:00pm - 8:00pm, this is an estimated time only. Actual time may change based upon local conditions.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $330.00||USD $320.00||USD $315.00||USD $395.00||USD $300.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-14 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 1-night hotel accommodation including tax
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned van or bus
- Amish buggy ride
- Free WIFI
- Philadelphia US Mint only available during summer on Saturday’s departure
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Insurance - It is recommended that passengers purchase travel insurance prior to departure
- Service fee for tour guide and driver; recommend $2.00/day per person for each.
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Stephani.Bressan(1)Useful07/12/2015Buddy travel ( Verified Purchased )
Hi someone would join me to Washington or Boston 2-day tour? Thanks
Gopinath Purushothaman(2)Useful11/26/2014Enjoyable trip ( Verified Purchased )
The trip was very enjoyable especially the Amish country which was very beautiful. I would say this trip is the best way to visit Washington from New York for visitors.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
This tour has departures on every Wednesday and Saturday in June.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Australia 07/11/2015 04:41:45
Dear Carol Alderson,
At major locations on the tour, you will have anywhere from 2-3 hours total sightseeing time.
For locations listed as optional excursions, you will usually spend approximately 1-2 hours at these locations.
At minor locations, you will stop for approximately 15-20 minutes. This time is sufficient for the tour guide
to lead you to the best spots for photo opportunities while on tour.
The above time estimates are approximate and are subject to adjustments as the daily schedule of the tour will be arranged by the tour guide.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for any information you have to share. 12/09/2014 23:10:52
Dear Lynda Phillips,
The tour you are viewing offers sightseeing in Washington D.C, Philadelphia and Amish Country.
It only starts and ends in New York, but there is no sightseeing in New York City.
In the month of July this tour will run every Wednesday and Saturday.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
The trip was very enjoyable especially the Amish country which was very beautiful. I would s .. Read MoreBy Gopinath Purushothaman On 11/26/2014 02:03:28
Hi someone would join me to Washington or Boston 2-day tour? Thanks Read MoreBy Stephani.Bressan On 07/12/2015 20:58:11