NYC - Watkins Glen State Park - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: This morning we'll depart from the Big Apple heading north where we will pass the beautiful Delaware Gap to Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Walk through Watkins Glen Canyon to visit the beautiful waterfalls and then continue to Niagara Falls passing Seneca Lake, arriving in the late afternoon.
We'll tour the American Side of the Falls including the American Falls, Goat Island and Sister Island. In the evening we'll enjoy a night tour of Niagara Falls where we can appreciate beautiful Niagara Falls Illumination and Light Show.
We'll spend the night at a hotel near the falls, either on the Canadian or US side.
- If you would like to stay on the Canadian Side, you will need a visa.
Guests without a visa will stay on the US side.
- Wyndham Super 8, Niagara Falls (Canadian Side) / Comfort Inn “The Pointe” (US Side) or similar
Niagara Falls - The Crossings Premium Outlets - NYC
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll see Niagara Falls like never before by taking a ride on the legendary Maid of the Mist! We'll get up close to the falls and feel the splash of the waves around us.
During the winter months (November - March) we'll tour the Scenic Tunnels instead, as the Maid of the Mist will be closed.
On the way back to New York, enjoy a 2-hour shopping excursion at The Crossings Premium Outlets in Tannersville, Pennsylvania.
- We normally return to New York City in the evening.
Maid of the Mist is available from April or May to late October.
Tours are scheduled to end between 7:00pm - 8:00pm, this is an estimated time only. Actual time may change based upon local conditions.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $330.00||USD $320.00||USD $315.00||USD $395.00||USD $300.00|
*Single Occupancy Price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Double, Triple, and Quadruple Price applies when two, three, and four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple and Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, as each room is equipped with two (2) beds only. Please check availability at check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-14 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge.
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned van or bus
- Maid of the Mist (April or May to late October) or Scenic Tunnels (winter months)
- Free WIFI on van or bus
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and New York City
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
- Service fee for tour guide and driver (recommended USD 2.00 per person a day for each)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- This tour is available to Passengers with no Canadian Visa. These passengers will be accommodated on the USA side of the falls.
- American citizens and permanent residents do not need a visa to visit the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls. You do, however, need to show a US photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry. A passport is highly recommended. Those passengers aged 18 and under require only a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident and wish to see the Canadian side of the Falls, please bring your passport, Canadian visa, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork may be required for visitors from some countries. Please check with the local immigration office to ensure whether your status allows multiple entry into the US. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the US, we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- All passengers are required to have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States. Guests traveling to Canada are responsible for making sure in advance that their visa requirements are met.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Magdalena09/18/2016Just perfect! ( Verified Purchased )
I would recommend the trip to Niagara Falls with Tours4fun to everyone! Fantastic tour guides and a driver who cared for everything and everyone on the bus. Great preparation for the trip. Thanks to our tour guide (Ben) I managed to see the... falls from the Canadian side as he cared for all passengers so much that he checked all the requirements to cross the Canadian border for European citizens. I managed to see Niagara Falls from all possible sides and explore Canada a little bit. Thank you! Read full review
Anonymous.09/02/2016Highly recommend ( Verified Purchased )
Fantastic tour itinerary. Everything ran on time every time and smoothly. Great tour guide, very knowledgeable and easy going. If you havent seen niagara falls i would highly recommend this tour. Fun packed two days, extremely enjoyed every... moment! Thank you! Read full review
marta.martinez07/16/2016Niagara fall ( Verified Purchased )
My tour guide was Justin he was so cool i had fun and learn new things. He made trip fun and easy .i will book again with tour 4fun
Michael06/21/20162 unforgetable days ( Verified Purchased )
Two amazing days with a wunderful group and great and very service orientated tour guides.
Ross Chatterton(2)Useful02/22/2016Niagara Falls 2 Day Tour ( Verified Purchased )
We had a fantastic time even though it snowed. Seeing it in the day time and then at night were both great experiences. The hotel was great as well as the breakfast which was included. The tour guide was very informative and friendly and t...he driver did a great job of driving half the way home in thick snow. Well worth the money and the long drive. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks 08/01/2016 19:19:53
Thanks for your inquiry,
A valid passport and visa are required to enter Canada. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp for visa requirements and exemptions for visitors.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
The tour is currently offering a departure available for October 20, 2016.
Please inform us if you wish to end at Niagara Falls by including a note in the reservation request section when placing your order online to allow us to see if this can be arranged for you.
Note that we will not be able to revise the tour price if you choose to end the tour early.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
What's the difference between this package vs. 2-Day Niagara Falls and Thousand Islands or Secret Caverns Tour which is USD $112.00? I couldn't quite figure out what the difference is and this one appears to be double the price of the other one?
Bomin 05/16/2016 18:54:15
Tour 29-597 is our English only tour that includes the admission to the Maid of the mist.
Tour 81-2258 is our bilingual English and Chinese tour that does not include admissions.
Customer Service Rep
would like to know whether the package cover the entry fees and the other ride fee as well? or the package amount is only for the commute,accommodation and food.Can you please list the detailed trip plan for 2 nights and 3 days.If i get the answer soon, it would be helpful for me to book the tickets asap.
Thanks in Advance!!! 05/14/2016 00:17:00
Thanks for your inquiry.
Currently the tour price includes items below:
1-night hotel accommodation
Ground transportation in air-conditioned van or bus
Maid of the Mist (April or May to late October) or Scenic Tunnels (winter months)
Free WIFI on van or bus
Professional tour guide
The admission fee and meals are not included.
If you need 3 days and 2 nights tour, you can have a look at this tour below:
The tour price includes items below:
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
2-Night Hotel Accommodations
Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
Professional tour guide
Customer Service Rep
Guests who have a valid U.S. passport/a valid Canadian Visa may join in a night tour on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls and see the falls illuminated with a rainbow of colors.
However if you cannot visit the Canadian side, you may stay overnight on the U.S side. Remember there will be a tour of the American Side of the Falls, including the American Falls, Goat Island and Sister Island.
Please note that the night tour is only conducted on the Canadian side. Please make a note if you wish to only visit the U.S side by leaving a comment on the check-out page when you book the tour online.
The hotel will be on Canadian side.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
I would recommend the trip to Niagara Falls with Tours4fun to everyone! Fantastic tour guide .. Read MoreBy Magdalena On 09/18/2016 16:33:55
Fantastic tour itinerary. Everything ran on time every time and smoothly. Great tour guide, .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 09/02/2016 16:18:11
My tour guide was Justin he was so cool i had fun and learn new things. He made trip fun and .. Read MoreBy marta.martinez On 07/16/2016 18:15:48