NYC - Watkins Glen State Park - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: This morning we'll depart from the Big Apple heading north where we will pass the beautiful Delaware Gap to Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Walk through Watkins Glen Canyon to visit the beautiful waterfalls and then continue to Niagara Falls passing Seneca Lake, arriving in the late afternoon.
We'll tour the American Side of the Falls including the American Falls, Goat Island and Sister Island. In the evening we'll enjoy a night tour of Niagara Falls where we can appreciate beautiful Niagara Falls Illumination and Light Show.
We'll spend the night at a hotel near the falls, either on the Canadian or US side.
- If you would like to stay on the Canadian Side, you will need a visa.
Guests without a visa will stay on the US side.
- Wyndham Super 8, Niagara Falls (Canadian Side) / Comfort Inn “The Pointe” (US Side) or similar
Niagara Falls - The Crossings Premium Outlets - NYC
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll see Niagara Falls like never before by taking a ride on the legendary Maid of the Mist! We'll get up close to the falls and feel the splash of the waves around us.
During the winter months (November - March) we'll tour the Scenic Tunnels instead, as the Maid of the Mist will be closed.
On the way back to New York, enjoy a 2-hour shopping excursion at The Crossings Premium Outlets in Tannersville, Pennsylvania.
- We normally return to New York City in the evening.
Maid of the Mist is available from April or May to late October.
Tours are scheduled to end between 7:00pm - 8:00pm, this is an estimated time only. Actual time may change based upon local conditions.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $330.00||USD $320.00||USD $315.00||USD $395.00||USD $300.00|
*Single Occupancy Price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Double, Triple, and Quadruple Price applies when two, three, and four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple and Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, as each room is equipped with two (2) beds only. Please check availability at check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-14 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge.
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned van or bus
- Maid of the Mist (April or May to late October) or Scenic Tunnels (winter months)
- Free WIFI on van or bus
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and New York City
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
- Service fee for tour guide and driver (recommended USD 2.00 per person a day for each)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- This tour is available to Passengers with no Canadian Visa. These passengers will be accommodated on the USA side of the falls.
- American citizens and permanent residents do not need a visa to visit the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls. You do, however, need to show a US photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry. A passport is highly recommended. Those passengers aged 18 and under require only a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident and wish to see the Canadian side of the Falls, please bring your passport, Canadian visa, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork may be required for visitors from some countries. Please check with the local immigration office to ensure whether your status allows multiple entry into the US. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the US, we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- All passengers are required to have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States. Guests traveling to Canada are responsible for making sure in advance that their visa requirements are met.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.04/08/2017Niagara falls ( Verified Purchased )
The Best part is Canada. The Shopping at duty Free of Américas, very Well. Specialy vines.
Anonymous.04/02/2017Good ( Verified Purchased )
Muy valioso Canada. Muy buen tour. Muy agradable chófer Cesar y guías Irene y Bruno .
Anonymous.10/09/2016Manal ( Verified Purchased )
It was a great trip. I would really recommend this trip to Niagara Falls to everyone! Fantastic tour guide (Peter) who really did his best to make it lovely memorable trip and he succeeded. Excellent driver, and very well prepared and organ...ized trip. The stop at Watkins Glain park was wonderful. Read full review
Magdalena(1)Useful09/18/2016Just perfect! ( Verified Purchased )
I would recommend the trip to Niagara Falls with Tours4fun to everyone! Fantastic tour guides and a driver who cared for everything and everyone on the bus. Great preparation for the trip. Thanks to our tour guide (Ben) I managed to see the... falls from the Canadian side as he cared for all passengers so much that he checked all the requirements to cross the Canadian border for European citizens. I managed to see Niagara Falls from all possible sides and explore Canada a little bit. Thank you! Read full review
Anonymous.(1)Useful09/02/2016Highly recommend ( Verified Purchased )
Fantastic tour itinerary. Everything ran on time every time and smoothly. Great tour guide, very knowledgeable and easy going. If you havent seen niagara falls i would highly recommend this tour. Fun packed two days, extremely enjoyed every... moment! Thank you! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I am interested with the this tour. We will be travelling to New York via cruise, as such, we will each have a 28 inches luggage bag. Will that be a problem if we bring along our bags to the 2-Day Niagara Falls.
We would like to be dismissed in Canada side instead of travelling back to New York.
Please confirm : 1) It is fine for us to bring our 28 inches luggage bag along: 2) we can be dismissed in Canada.
Thank you. 04/01/2017 13:39:10
Please note that the standard luggage for this tour is 1 medium size and 1 carry one per person. The medium size is around 20 kilos in weight.
If you want to end your tour in Canadian side, please note that a visa is needed for your stay. Kindly leave us a note when you book your order for this arrangement.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Thank you for your inquiry. Please reply to this email or call us at 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International) (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you have further questions.
Customer Service Rep
Or can we just take the tour including the hotel and only go to the jet boat ?
Thank you. 03/31/2017 17:37:01
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
This is a guided group tour. Your tour price includes ground transportation, 1-hight hotel accommodation, admission for Maid of the Mist (April or May to late October) or Scenic Tunnels (winter months), etc. Jet Boat is not listed within the default tour itinerary. Participating guests are expected to follow the group. If you wish to skip some of the visiting attractions, you will need to communicate with the tour guide for possibilities.
If you have further questions about this specific tour package, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (USA & Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
Please check with your local Canadian and American embassies to ensure that you will have the required travel documents for travel from the USA to Canada and back on this tour.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
One night hotel accommodation is included in the reservation price.
We use hotels such as Wyndham Super 8, Niagara Falls (Canadian Side)/Comfort Inn “The Pointe” (US Side) or similar
The specific hotel that will be used for your reservation will only be available after confirmation and one day before your departure date.
Please make sure to select Spanish as your preferred language while making your reservation.
Customer Service Rep
This tour will not visit Cave of the Winds.
Please view the shortest duration tour that guests also have chance to visit the “Cave of the Winds” (seasonal)
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
The Best part is Canada. The Shopping at duty Free of Américas, very Well. Specialy vines. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 04/08/2017 00:48:37
Muy valioso Canada. Muy buen tour. Muy agradable chófer Cesar y guías Irene y Bruno . Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 04/02/2017 00:45:43
It was a great trip. I would really recommend this trip to Niagara Falls to everyone! Fantas .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 10/09/2016 19:06:02
You May Also Like
2-Day Niagara Falls Bus Tour: US and Canada