11-Day Europe Package Tour to Italy, Switzerland, and France departing from Paris
HAVE FUN ON US! Receive a Gift Certificate of $100-$500 DETAILS »
Get 944 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 944 Points
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day 1: Paris
Our airport transfer are only available from 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. If you are not able to meet your driver for a transfer at this time, than you will be required to self-transfer (only one complimentary service for each reservation.)
The average wait time for a guest to be picked up is 1.5 hours. If the guest does not appear within that time frame, the driver will then need to take in account the remaining members of the tour and leave as courtesy to the guests.
There will be an additional fee for guests who request the driver to return to the airport in order to be picked up, if they are late for their pick-up. The customer is responsible for notifying the local provider of any flight delays in order to avoid additional airport transfer service fees.
Day 2: Paris - Versailles
Day 3: Paris
Day 4: Paris - Lucerne
We’ll pass through Basel - which is located at the point where the Swiss, French and German borders meet - before arriving in the picturesque lakeside city of Lucerne, nestled at the foot of the snow-capped Swiss Alps. Here, you’ll get to see Lucerne’s famous landmarks including the Chapel Bridge, Water Tower and some wonderfully preserved Baroque and Gothic structures followed by some free time to shop or take pictures. We will arrive in Lucerne in the early evening and stay overnight there or in a city nearby.
Day 5: Lucerne - Milan - Verona - Venice
You’ll also see the planet’s oldest shopping mall - the 19th-century Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II - where you can stroll through the boutique shops and have lunch in one of the upscale cafes. From Milan, it’s a short journey to Verona - home to some of Italy’s finest architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here, you’ll be taken on foot through streets lined with red-roofed buildings and walk past the ancient Roman arena that stages outdoor opera performances and music concerts to packed audiences throughout the summer.
You’ll also visit the residence of Verona’s most famous characters: Romeo and Juliet. Find Juliet’s balcony by following the trail of unanswered love letters posted on the passageway walls. Look for the bronze statue of the famous heroine here – a classic photo opportunity! After some free time, you’ll head to another vintage Italian city: Venice. You will stay overnight in Venice or a nearby city.
Day 6: Venice - Rome
Of course, the ultimate Venice activity is to ride through the city's waterways on a gondola and for most people this optional attraction is a must! Step aboard, relax and enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience (admission not included; optional - based on 6 persons per gondola). You will be offered an optional delicious homemade Italian spaghetti meal (admission not included; optional) before enjoying more free time in this sublime city. You'll transfer to Rome or a nearby city in the afternoon.
Day 7: Rome - Vatican City - Florence
The exquisitely beautiful basilica has been around for nearly 1,700 years and contains a magnificent collection of paintings, frescoes and designs created by some of the world's most famous artists. You can choose to add on an optional Sistine Chapel tour for a separate fee to view Michelangelo’s breath-taking painted ceiling.
Next, you’ll see the famous Trevi Fountain - the lavish Baroque showpiece in which people throw coins in to believing the legend that doing so will ensure that you’ll return to the city again one day. After lunch, take a step even further back in time as you visit Italy’s unrivaled Roman relics. We highly recommend you partake in an optional guided tour (admission not included; optional) of the Colosseum, built in AD 72.
After the Coliseum, you'll see the nearby Arch of Constantine that dates back to the Fourth Century AD. You will have further free time to see Rome before transferring to Florence in the late evening. You will stay in Florence or a nearby city overnight.
Day 8: Florence - Pisa - San Remo
Next, you can see a demonstration of the traditional craft of leather working in a local shop. You’ll be able to purchase some of the high-quality leather items for which the city is famous. From here, you’ll have a guided walk around Florence seeing city highlights including the Ponte Vecchio over the Arno, the Piazza del Duomo and Campanile Tower. You’ll also pass the Uffizi Gallery, which contains one of the most notable art collections in Florence. After the tour, you’ll have free time to see the city further, shop, eat some renowned Italian ice cream or relax in a street-side cafe before traveling on to your next destination of Pisa. Be sure to have your camera ready to get a shot of the iconic Leaning Tower, the famous bell tower in the "Square of Miracles." The plaza also contains a centuries-old cathedral and baptistry. After the day's tour, you will transfer to San Remo or a city nearby to stay overnight.
Day 9: Genoa - Monaco - Nice - Cannes - Avignon
We'll stop by the grand Prince’s Palace, where you’ll have some free time to soak up the refined atmosphere before continuing on to view the 1920s Monaco Courthouse, the cliff-side Oceanographic Museum, and St. Nicholas Cathedral - where Grace Kelly is buried. We will then travel a little further to Grasse to visit the famous Fragonard Perfume Factory. Here, you’ll be taken on a fascinating guided tour around this working factory and learn about the perfume-making process. Next, you’ll stop for lunch and sample some excellent local cuisine.
Your journey will continue to Cannes and its Palais des Festival - home to the city’s annual international film festival before transferring to Avignon Nord. You will be staying in Avignon or a nearby city overnight.
Day 10: Avignon - Paris
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room (one bed).
* Price for double/triple occupancy applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room (two beds).
* Maximum room capacity: 3 people including adult and child/infant.
*If you are booking one double occupancy room for two adults and one child (younger than 11-years-old) who does not require an additional bed, the price for that child is 899.98 EUR. Please leave a note when making your reservation and our customer service team will process the special fare for the child accordingly.
Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop. Tours will be subject to cancellation fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off (only available from 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., only one complimentary service for each reservation)
- 10-night hotel accommodations and breakfast (coffee or tea, juice, bread)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional English tour guide
- Service fee for tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service
- Your lunches and dinners
- Optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price - this is only a partial list):
- Chateau de Versailles: 15.00 Euro/person
- Le Louver Museum: 11.00 Euro/person
- River Seine Cruise: 12.50 Euro/person
- River Rhine Cruise: 15.00 Euro/person (4/3-10/31 only)
- Tour Montparnasse (Paris): 11.50 Euro/person
- Paris Lido Show: 135.00 Euro/person
- Paris Moulin Rouge Show: 135.00 Euro/person
- Night excursion in Paris: 35.00 Euro/person
- French Dinner: 65.00 Euro/person
- Venice City Entrance+Boat Trip+ City Tax: 15.00 Euro/person
- Florence City Entrance+ City Tax: 10.00 Euro/person
- Rome City Entrance+ City Tax: 10.00 Euro/person
- Pisa City Entrance: 5.00 Euro/person
- Monte Carlo City entrance: 5.00 Euro/person
- Colosseum: 12.00 Euro/person
- Gondola in Venice: 25.00 Euro/person (Based on 6 persons per gondola)
- Italian Spaghetti Menu: 20.00 Euro/person
- Florence Menu (Pizza and Beef Menu): 20.00 Euro/person
- Chinese Lunch or Dinner (Group Menu, 5 dishes + soup): 8.00 - 10.00 Euro/person (Swiss Region15 Euro) (Under10 persons is not possible to arrange group menu)
- Italy entrance fees (the following fees are mandatory to be paid before entering the city):
-Venice City+Boat trip- 15.00 Euro/person
-Florence City- 10.00 Euro/person
-Rome City- 10.00 Euro/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
For Tour packaging
- • Reservation: Excellent
- • Customer Service: Excellent
- • Accommodation: Excellent
- • Transportation: Excellent
- • Tour Guide: Excellent
- • Tour Itinerary: Excellent
( Verified Purchased )
Q & As
- Please provide us with your birth date, nationality and passport number when making a reservation online.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as a replacement.
- If you would like us to arrange a hotel extension, please make a note of it on the checkout page.
- Participants on this tour will have more flexibility and free time. The first part of the tour will follow a schedule led by the guide. Please be aware that the tour will be physically demanding. If you want a less physically strenuous tour and/or have trouble walking on your own, please consider another tour. There is limited space on the tour bus and folding wheelchairs cannot be transported.
- Cancellation Policy:
1-9 Days Prior to Departure Date-100% of Reservation Cost
10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date-50% of Reservation Cost
17-47 Days Prior to Departure Date-30% of Reservation Cost
More than 47 Days Prior to the Departure Date-10% of Reservation Cost+85.00 Euro.
If you have asked for a visa letter but wish to cancel your tour, an additional 10% of reservation cost+85.00 Euro may be charged based on the circumstances of the situation.
- Our tour guide will leave if you haven't arrived at the airport after 1.5 hour. You will need to pay an additional fee if you still need airport pick-up service.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|