Summary of The Day: Set off from Paris on a day trip to one of France's most iconic UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Mont Saint-Michel. Discover the medieval abbey at the island's summit - an architectural masterpiece. Take advantage of the opportunity to experience the magic of the island and breathtaking views of the bay.
Relax on our luxury air-conditioned motorcoach as we take you through the idyllic Norman countryside, arriving in Mont Saint-Michel at around noon.
Explore the base of Mont Saint Michel, a fortress dating back to the Middle Ages built on a rocky outcrop completely surrounded by a bay that constantly changes with the ebb and flow of the biggest and most dramatic tide in all of Europe. Then begin your ascent to the top of the island to see the Benedictine abbey, a well-preserved example of Gothic architecture dating back to the 8th century. Highlights include the cloister, the imposing refectory, and the charming garden with ocean views. Make the most of your time at the abbey with a walk along the ramparts. Succumb to the beauty of your surroundings as you breathe in the salty sea air.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 3-11 years of age
* Children under 3 years of age join the tour free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Admission to Benedectine Abbey of Saint-Michel
Transportation from Paris in luxury air-conditioned motorcoach
Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Paris departure point
Tour prices may be adjusted on official public holidays.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.