Summary of The Day: We'll show you the best of Chicago in one day. Highlights include the Buckingham Fountain, the world's largest artificial fountain and Millennium Park. We'll make a stop at Cloud Gate, Chicago's most iconic urban sculpture, then take a break at Navy Pier.
The next stop is Chicago Theatre. Another stop is Michigan Avenue, the Magnificent Mile, where the Art Institute of Chicago, Grant Park, shopping malls and boutique stores, and the historical Chicago Water Tower are located. For the most breathtaking views of the city, we'll ascend 1,000 feet above Lake Michigan to the 360 CHICAGO, formerly the John Hancock Observatory (own expense). The revamped observation deck boasts a new tilting platform for a truly jaw-dropping experience. Take an optional river cruise to appreciate Chicago's cityscape from a completely different perspective.
|USD $35.00||USD $25.00|
*Adult: 12 and older|
*Child: 2-12 years of age
*Children under 2 yrs old without a seat is for free.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Roundtrip ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach, van or minibus, depending on the number of passengers
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Chicago
- All personal expenses and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours and activities (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.)
- Chicago Cruise: $35.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+) (Only available in Summer)
- The Chicago Theatre: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(62+)
- 360 Chicago: $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- The Art Institute of Chicago: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(14-); $19.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Balaji.R(0)Useful09/06/2015Good 1 Day tour of Chicago City ( Verified Purchased )
The Coach was on time. Tour guide Jimmy was very helpful. The coach timing was perfect. Millennium Park. - Enjoyable Ride. Shedd Aquarium, - Awesome experience. must visit Chicago Theatre. - Wow, wintage theatre, one must experience...... Blooimgdale shopping along Magnificent Mile. - Good place to shop. 360 CHICAGO - did not opt. Chicago river cruise - did not opt. Navy Pier - Excellent Lake front. - rode bike ride... Overall, I would give 5 star rating for this short tour. Thanks. Read full review
M Hilal Qureshi(0)Useful09/06/2015Feed Back ( Verified Purchased )
Itinerary is good. We get a good time to explore the things. I like to travel with you in future.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
What is the the price of Art Institute of Chicago
At what time tour will start or leave the bus from china town meeting spot. 08/23/2015 03:52:21
Dear Muhammad Hilal Qureshi,
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
John Hancock observatory deck: $19.00/adult
Art Institute of Chicago: $23.00/adult
The pick up is at 8am,
8:00AM Chicago Chinatown 2206 S Wentworth Ave, Chicago, IL, United States
Please arrive 10mins prior to the pick up so you do not miss the tour.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Diyan Doykov,
The tour will conclude at approximately 6:00pm-7:00pm without any unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions or traffic delays to the same location at the pick-up.
Customer Service Rep
my clients wants to go to cedar falls to arrange her daughter study at iowa Nothern University. can u suggest tour for her? and where the tour start and how to go to the place as she will stay at hotel nearby iowa nothern university, await your reply 07/04/2014 13:42:36
Currently, we do not offer tours to Cedar Falls.
Please feel welcomed to browse our website for alternative tours.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Itinerary is good. We get a good time to explore the things. I like to travel with you in fu .. Read MoreBy M Hilal Qureshi On 09/06/2015 03:00:48
Good 1 Day tour of Chicago City
The Coach was on time. Tour guide Jimmy was very helpful. The coach timing was perfect. M .. Read MoreBy Balaji.R On 09/06/2015 11:27:56