Summary of The Day: What better way to see the sights of New York City than through the eyes of its superheroes?
Celebrity Planet's Superhero Walking Tour takes you to the film locations of all the major Hollywood blockbusters, the real-life settings for all of your favorite DC and Marvel comic books, as well as the stomping grounds of radioactive, latex-loving Spider-Man and vigilante Batman among many others.
Did you know comic books and superheroes were first created in New York in the 1930's? The city continues to influence the genre to this day, in both print and film. New York City is the inspiration for Batman's Gotham City and Superman's Metropolis. And in the Marvel franchise, characters such as Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four inhabit the city as we know it. See it all on the Superhero Tour of New York!
• Maximum 20 people per guide
• It's a walking tour, so wear comfortable shoes and clothing
• It's also an all-weather tour, which means it takes place rain or shine
• See the battleground where the Avengers fight for our survival.
• Film locations from the latest Men in Black installment
• Film locations from the entire Spider-Man franchise
• The "real" location of the Fantastic Four's fictitious Baxter Building
• Step inside the offices of the Daily Planet, Clark Kent's workplace.
• Visit the hidden bar where comic book artists have been drawing superheroes on the walls since the 1960's.
Remember to call us 24-48 hours prior to scheduled departure time to re-confirm the itinerary and finalize the pick-up time and place. Please present your printed ticket to the driver or guide before boarding.
The price is subject to change and is not final until confirmed by Tours4Fun.
In spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In autumn and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.