Do you have any question about payment? Look below. Maybe you will find your answer here. If not, feel free to email us here.
- 1 What method of payment does Tours4Fun.com accept?
- 2 What are the possible reasons for my credit card declining?
- 3 I am concerned about sending my credit card information online. Is it secure? Can you advise what is the best way to send this information?
- 4 Does the tour price listed upon booking include taxes? What should we expect to pay on tour?
- 5 How long in advance must we book and pay for everything?
- 6 Can I put a deposit or make a partial payment for a reservation?
Can't find what you need?
Click here to send the Tours4Fun.com Customer Care Team your specific request.
Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card (For other forms of credit card payment, such as American Express, please choose PayPal at time of checkout.)
When wiring money, please include the wire transfer fee. We will not issue your e-ticket should there be any difference in the amount due.
Money Order / Cashier’s Check/Traveler’s Check*
Payable to: Tours4Fun
Mail to: 24 West Saint Joseph St, Arcadia, CA 91007, USA
Bank information will be sent to you after we receive your reservation.
*All refunds for reservations paid by Wire Transfer, Money Order/Traveler's Check/Cashier's Check, Cash Deposit will refunded in the method of PayPal or Check.
You may also choose to fax your information to 1-626-552-3713. The fax machine is located in the accounting office and is accessible to trustworthy staff only.
Our price usually includes the tour reservation taxes. Gratuities for tour guides and bus drivers are not included in our prices. Gratuities will be paid at the time you are on the tour. The minimum amount per day is located under the "Package Excludes" section on the tour's detail page on our website. If you should wish to participate on any optional tours (located under the "Package Excludes" section), the payment will be due on tour to the tour guide.