Day 1 - Arrive Lima, Peru. Arrive in Lima, where you will be met by your Local Host.
Day 2 - Lima. Your included city TOUR focuses on Lima's rich colonial history as well as the modern city. Lima was the bastion of Spanish South America from its founding in 1535 until the independence of the South American republics in the early 19th century. See the Cathedral, where the remains of Francisco Pizarro are sealed in a wooden coffin and San Francisco MONASTERY with its eerie burial crypts. (B)
Day 3 - Lima - Cusco. Fly to Cusco high in the Andes. Your guided TOUR visits the Santo Domingo MONASTERY, previously the Koricancha Temple, one of the most important temples devoted to worship of the sun. It is said it was covered in gold leaf and filled with golden representations of nature. In the Plaza de Armas, see the Cathedral before taking a short drive outside the city to the ruins of SACSAYHUAMAN with its intricate stone walls, amphitheatre of KENKO, and the Red Fortress of PUCA PUCARA. (B)
Day 4 - Cusco - Sacred Valley. Today, a short drive into the Sacred Valley of the Incas brings you to AWANAKANCHA, where you will learn about the importance of the alpaca (llama) for Inca cultures as well as the ancient weaving techniques. Continue, to the market town of PISAC. Handmade rugs, alpaca sweaters, and jewelry can be bought here at bargain prices. At the other end of the valley is OLLANTAYTAMBO. Here, some of the finest examples of Inca masonry can be seen. (B,L)
Day 5 - Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu. Board a TRAIN bound for MACHU PICCHU and cut a path through the Sacred Valley to this "Lost City of the Incas," discovered by American explorer Hiram Bingham in 1911. On a guided TOUR, explore this intact fortress with its temple remains, holy houses, and mile-long aqueduct. For hikers, a brisk one-hour walk leads to the Sun Gate, the ancient entrance used by the Incas. (B,L,D)
Day 6 - Machu Picchu - Sacred Valley - Cusco. A morning at leisure in MACHU PICCHU allows you to wake up early to see the sunrise over Machu Picchu. Return to Cusco this evening, where your Local Host can recommend dining options for your free night. (B)
Day 7 - Cusco - Lima. Fly to Lima, where the remainder of the day is at your leisure. (B)
Day 8 - Lima. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-03-17||USD $1,609.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-18||USD $1,609.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-19||USD $1,609.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-20||USD $1,609.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-21||USD $1,609.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-22||USD $1,609.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-23||USD $1,609.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-24||USD $1,609.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-25||USD $1,609.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-26||USD $1,609.00||See in Cart|
2018 departures are subject to itinerary and price modifications. Details will be available in July 2017.
- City Highlights
Sightseeing with a Local Guide, inside visits, and special features are shown in UPPERCASE
In Lima, Cusco & Machu Picchu
- Key Differences
There is nothing more spectacular than seeing the sunrise over Machu Picchu. Few get the opportunity to witness it, but because your Monograms package includes an overnight in Machu Picchu, you'll be one of the lucky ones who get the chance. Just imagine the photo opportunities!
- Launch Date
- Location Summary
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 2 lunches
- 1 three-course dinner
As outlined in the day-by-day itinerary and private airport transfers to/from intra-vacation flights; intra-vacation flights not included.
Your referral has been sent. Thank you!