South American Selection
Day 1 - Arrive in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Welcome to South America's capital of glamour"Rio de Janeiro! Your Local Host will be available with suggested activities during your free time. Tonight, you may opt to join an outing to a fun churrascaria for a feast of barbecued meats marinated and roasted over charcoal in true Brazilian style, followed by a Samba show, where the sheer vitality of this country explodes in a colorful extravaganza.
Day 2 - Rio de Janeiro. Today, a private tour takes you to the Cosme Velho district, where you board a cog-wheel train that will take you through the lush tropical vegetation of Tijuca Forest to the top of CORCOVADO Mountain. This rounded peak rising 2,300 feet from the bay below is one of the new Seven Modern Wonders of the World and home to the iconic statue of Christ the Redeemer. Enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree panorama, which affords sweeping views of the city and beaches below. The afternoon and evening are at leisure. Tonight you may opt to join an outing to a fun churrascaria for a feast of barbecued meats that are marinated and roasted over charcoal in true Brazilian style, followed by a Samba show, where the sheer vitality of this country explodes in a colorful extravaganza. (B)
Day 3 - Rio de Janeiro. Enjoy a full day at leisure. Your Local Host will suggest an optional Jeep tour to the rainforest in the middle of the city, Tijuca National Park and its bird sanctuary. This afternoon you may elect to discover historic Petropolis, a mountain resort and site of the former summer palace of Emperor Dom Pedro II, or take an optional excursion to visit the iconic Sugar Loaf Mountain. (B)
Day 4 - Rio - Iguassu Falls. Fly to IGUASSU FALLS. This masterpiece of nature encompasses 275 separate falls and spans almost two miles. This afternoon's private tour is dedicated to enjoying the spectacle of this 2-mile-wide torrential downpour from the Brazilian side. (B)
Day 5 - Iguassu Falls. This morning, take the Ecological Jungle TRAIN and tour the Argentine side of IGUASSU FALLS with numerous walkways that wind under the crashing water. (B)
Day 6 - Iguassu Falls - Buenos Aires, Argentina. Fly to Buenos Aires, proud capital of the vast country that occupies most of the southern part of the continent. After arriving at your central hotel you will have time to become acquainted with the "Paris of South America" and its wide boulevards and outdoor cafes. Enjoy an evening at leisure. (B)
Day 7 - Buenos Aires. A private sightseeing TOUR this morning starts in the colorful La Boca district, site of the city's first port. Take a short walking tour of this unique neighborhood, then on to San Telmo, famous for its late-colonial buildings and a popular gathering spot for artists. At the Plaza de Mayo, see Casa Rosada (the President's Pink House) and the Metropolitan Cathedral, which houses San Martin's Mausoleum. Drive past the ornate Colon Opera House before reaching the CEMETERY of the Recoleta, burial site of Eva Peron. This evening, perhaps savor the city's atmosphere on an optional dinner at a local restaurant, followed by a performance of Latin America's most sensuous dance"the Tango! (B)
Day 8 - Buenos Aires. Today is at leisure. Your Local Host will suggest an optional excursion to the Pampas. Experience Argentine country life as you visit an estancia (ranch). Get acquainted with the lifestyle of the gauchos and enjoy a barbecue lunch and the warm hospitality of your hosts before returning to the city. (B)
Day 9 - Buenos Aires. Your vacation ends after breakfast this morning. (B)
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-11-27||USD $1,979.00||See in Cart|
|2016-11-28||USD $1,979.00||See in Cart|
|2016-11-29||USD $1,979.00||See in Cart|
|2016-11-30||USD $1,979.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-01||USD $1,979.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-02||USD $1,979.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-03||USD $1,979.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-04||USD $1,979.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-05||USD $1,979.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-06||USD $1,979.00||See in Cart|
- Due to the Carnival holiday, departures with overnights falling in Rio de Janeiro from February 5-10, 2016 and February 24-28, 2017 are on request only and will have a supplemental cost, if available. Due to the Olympics and Paralympics, departures falling in Rio de Janeiro from August 5-21, 2016 and September 7-18, 2016 are on request only and will have a supplemental cost, if available.
2017 departures are subject to itinerary and price modifications. Details will be available in July 2016.
- City Highlights
Sightseeing with a Local Guide, inside visits, and special features are shown in UPPERCASE
In Rio de Janeiro, Iguassu Falls & Buenos Aires
- Key Differences
With your Monograms package, you have the opportunity to ascend Corcovado Mountain via train for one of the world's most spectacular views. From the top, see Rio's famous beaches, including Ipanema and Copacabana beaches; Sugar Loaf Mountain; Guanabara Bay; the downtown area; and more.
- Launch Date
- Location Summary
- Buffet breakfast daily
South American Selection
As outlined in the day-by-day itinerary and private airport transfers to/from intra-vacation flights; intra-vacation flights not included
Your referral has been sent. Thank you!