Grand Tour Of South America
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-11-28||USD $3,479.00||See in Cart|
|2016-11-29||USD $3,479.00||See in Cart|
|2016-11-30||USD $3,479.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-01||USD $3,479.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-02||USD $3,479.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-03||USD $3,479.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-04||USD $3,479.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-05||USD $3,479.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-06||USD $3,479.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-07||USD $3,479.00||See in Cart|
- Due to the Carnival holiday, departures with overnights falling in Rio de Janeiro from February 5-10, 2016 and February 24-28, 2017 are on request only and will have a supplemental cost, if available. Due to the Olympics and Paralympics, departures falling in Rio de Janeiro from August 5-21, 2016 and September 7-18, 2016 are on request only and will have a supplemental cost, if available.
2017 departures are subject to itinerary and price modifications. Details will be available in July 2016.
- City Highlights
Sightseeing with a Local Guide, inside visits, and special features are shown in UPPERCASE
In Rio de Janeiro, Iguassu Falls, Buenos Aires, Lima, Cusco & Machu Picchu
- Key Differences
This vacation package to South America includes Rio de Janeiro, Iguassu Falls, Buenos Aires, Lima, Cusco, the Sacred Valley, & Machu Picchu. You can further personalize your journey by adding one of the 17 pre- or post-vacation add-on packages, such as Peru's Amazon or a cruise to the Galapagos Islands.
- Launch Date
- Location Summary
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 2 lunches
- 1 three-course dinner
Grand Tour of South America
As outlined in the day-by-day itinerary and private airport transfers to/from intra-vacation flights; intra-vacation flights not included