Best Of Australia
Day 1 - Arrive in Sydney, Australia. Welcome to beautiful Sydney. The remainder of the day is at your leisure for independent activities.
Day 2 - Sydney. Enjoy a morning guided sightseeing tour that includes an Opera House and Harbour Bridge photo stop, and a visit to stunning BONDI BEACH, considered by many to be the most beautiful beach in Sydney. The afternoon is at your leisure. (B)
Day 3 - Sydney. Enjoy a full day at leisure in this beautiful city. Choose from our selection of optional excursions, including a cruise on Sydney Harbour and a climb to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge. (B)
Day 4 - Sydney - Cairns. Fly to tropical Cairns. (B)
Day 5 - Cairns. Excursion to the Outer Great Barrier Reef. Today, prepare for the experience of a lifetime when you board a catamaran and CRUISE to the Great Barrier Reef, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Explore this underwater world that is a dazzling kaleidoscope of color and brilliance. Choose to SNORKEL, take a semi-submersible WATERCRAFT TOUR, or attend a presentation by a marine biologist. Return to Cairns, where the evening is at leisure. (B,L)
Day 6 - Cairns. A full day at leisure to explore Cairns. Perhaps select an optional excursion to visit a zoo to see crocodiles, kangaroos, and koalas, or to the quiet mountain village of Kuranda via the Kuranda Scenic Railway. (B)
Day 7 - Cairns - Uluru (Ayers Rock). Fly to Uluru. The rest of the day is at your leisure. (B)
Day 8 - Uluru (Ayers Rock). This morning, rise early for an inspiring sunrise over Kata Tjuta. Witness incredible views over the dunes and stunning desert landscape. Continue to the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre which houses an amazing collection of ceramics, paintings and punu (woodwork) from the Anangu people, the traditional custodians of Uluru. Later this afternoon, visit "Sunset Strip" for a DRINK & CANAPES, and to witness the changing colors of the rock. (B)
Day 9 - Uluru (Ayers Rock) - Alice Springs. Today, fly to Alice Springs. Then, enjoy guided sightseeing that includes visits to the OLD TELEGRAPH STATION, ANZAC HILL, SCHOOL OF THE AIR, and the ROYAL FLYING DOCTOR SERVICE. (B)NOTE:From December through February, the included sightseeing in Alice Springs (Royal Flying Doctors, School of the Air, Anzac Hill & Telegraph Station) will only be offered on Monday, Thursday & Saturday due to operational changes with our vendor. Those arriving in Alice Springs on non-operational dates will visit Desert Park for a closer look into Australia's deserts and enjoy a 3-course dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 10 - Alice Springs - Melbourne. Today, fly to Melbourne, the cosmopolitan heart of Australia. The remainder of the day is at your leisure. (B)
Day 11 - Melbourne. Your morning guided sightseeing tour includes Federation Square, St. Patrick's Park, Queen Victoria Market (when open), the Italian Quarter, the Shrine of Remembrance, and St. Kilda Beach. Your tour ends at the EUREKA SKYDECK for awe-inspiring views of Melbourne from the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform. The remainder of the day is at your leisure. (B)
Day 12 - Melbourne. Enjoy a full day at leisure for independent activities. You may want to join an excursion to Phillip Island to watch the world-famous Penguin Parade, travel the spectacular Great Ocean Road, or dine aboard a tramcar restaurant as it winds its way through the streets of Melbourne. (B)
Day 13 - Melbourne. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-12-02||USD $2,959.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-03||USD $2,959.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-04||USD $2,959.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-05||USD $2,959.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-06||USD $2,959.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-07||USD $2,959.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-08||USD $2,959.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-09||USD $2,959.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-10||USD $2,959.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-11||USD $2,959.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy and a minimum party of two travelers. For singles traveling alone, a supplement will be quoted at the time of booking. Single rooms are available at a supplement; triple rooms are available at a reduction.
2017 departures are subject to itinerary and price modifications. Details will be available in August 2016.
- City Highlights
Sightseeing as outlined in the day-by-day itinerary; inside visits and special features are shown in UPPERCASE
In Sydney, Cairns & Melbourne
- Key Differences
You can personalize your Monograms trip even further by adding extensions, such as a 3-night stay in Queenstown, New Zealand, or Fiji.
- Launch Date
- Location Summary
- American breakfast daily
- 1 lunch
- During the Christmas and New Year's holiday season, certain activities may not be available. A different activity may be substituted or a refund offered if your included activity is not available.
Best of Australia
As outlined in the day-by-day itinerary and transfers to/from all intra-vacation flights (intra-vacation flights not included)
Your referral has been sent. Thank you!