Mysteries Of The Mayan World
Day 1 - Cancun - Chichen Itza, Mexico. Arrive in Cancun and meet your Local Host, who will also act as your guide during your vacation. Enjoy a transfer to Chichen Itza. Your hotel for the next two nights has its own entrance to the archaeological site, offering a mystical atmosphere that will take you back to ancient times.
Day 2 - Chichen Itza. Chichen Itza. Begin your day with a guided TOUR of Chichen Itza, designated one of the New Seven Wonders of the World®. Visit the Ball Court, the Temple of Jaguars, the famous pyramid of Kukulcan, and the Sacred Cenote (Well of Sacrifice). Your Local Guide is on hand to explain the history of this incredible site, share in its ancient stories, and answer all your questions. This afternoon, you may wish to spend more time exploring the ruins on your own, enjoy a dip in the hotel's pool, shop for souvenirs from local artisans, or perhaps join an optional horseback-riding excursion. You are also invited to attend an included MAYAN COOKING or LANGUAGE CLASS during your free time. Later tonight, let the play of lights on the ancient buildings and tales of warlike rulers, priests, and Mayan gods weave their spell on you when you attend the LIGHT & SOUND SHOW at Chichen Itza. (B,L,D)NOTE:At various times of the year, the Light & Sound show may not be available; if this should happen, a visit to the Mayan Planetarium will be substituted.
Day 3 - Chichen Itza - Merida - Uxmal. This morning we visit Merida, capital of the Yucatan and its colonial heart. Enjoy a walking TOUR that visits the Zocalo (main square), the stately cathedral, City Hall, and a city market, where you can shop for authentic arts and crafts. You'll also visit the MUSEUM OF ANTHROPOLOGY with its excellent displays of Mayan artifacts from various Yucatan sites. We continue to Uxmal, located in the dense jungle, for a 2-night stay. (B,D)
Day 4 - Uxmal. Excursion to Kabah. On your morning guided TOUR, explore Uxmal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the best restored and maintained ruins in the Yucatan. Its dramatic architecture includes the oval-shaped Magician's Pyramid, the Nun's Quadrangle with its magnificent friezes depicting the Mayan rain god, the magnificent Palace of the Governor, and the impressive Great Pyramid. After exploring Uxmal, continue to KABAH, where you will see the Codz Pop, a palace famous for its facade of 250 Chac masks and statues of ancient rulers. In the evening, you are invited to attend the Uxmal LIGHT & SOUND SHOW, where the music and dialog take place in a magnificent setting. (B,L,D)
Day 5 - Uxmal - Cancun. After breakfast, depart for Cancun International Airport. Please schedule flights after 2 pm. (B)
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-02-10||USD $1,279.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-11||USD $1,279.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-12||USD $1,279.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-13||USD $1,279.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-16||USD $1,279.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-17||USD $1,279.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-18||USD $1,279.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-23||USD $1,279.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-24||USD $1,279.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-25||USD $1,279.00||See in Cart|
2017 departures are subject to itinerary and price modifications. Details will be available in July 2016.
- City Highlights
Sightseeing with your Local Host/Guide, inside visits, and special features are shown in UPPERCASE
Throughout the vacation
- Key Differences
On this Yucatan vacation, you'll spend two nights at Chichen Itza, where your hotel has its own entrance into the archaeological site. You'll get a chance to truly explore this incredible New Seven Wonders of the World at your own pace.
- Launch Date
- Location Summary
- Breakfast daily
- 2 lunches
- 3 three-course dinners
Mysteries of the Mayan World
As outlined in the day-by-day itinerary
Your referral has been sent. Thank you!