Spain, Portugal & Morocco
- Best Selling
Day 1 - Arrive in Lisbon, Portugal. Welcome to Lisbon! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner with wine at your hotel. (D)
Day 2 - Lisbon. Lisbon was the center of Europe's longest-lived overseas empire. Portugal's imperial ambitions date back to Prince Henry the Navigator's 15th-century discoveries in West Africa. Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide features a drive through the Baixa quarter's main squares. Then, enjoy a walk through the cobblestone alleys of quaint ALFAMA, the popular quarter of the seamen and Fado singers. Drive along the grand Avenida da Liberdade up to Pombal Square. Stop for pictures of Belem Tower, guarding the mouth of the Tagus, and the Monument to the Discoverers. Also visit JERONIMOS MONASTERY with the tomb of Vasco da Gama. To enhance your stay, choose from our optional excursions to Sintra and the royal palace of Queluz, and a dinner with Fado-style entertainment. (B)
Day 3 - Lisbon - Azeitao - Seville, Spain. In Azeitao, visit a traditional TILE WORKSHOP. Next, enter Spain and reach the vibrant capital of Andalusia, Seville. (B,D)
Day 4 - Seville. During your sightseeing tour with a Local Guide, hear about the city's role in Roman times, its conquest by the Moors in 712 AD, and its contribution to the discovery of the New World. Admire Maria Luisa Park, the Golden Tower on the Guadalquivir River, and the university that used to be the tobacco factory of Carmen fame. Also visit the ALCAZAR, founded in the 11th century as a Moorish fortress, with its Palacio de Don Pedro. Then, stroll through the narrow lanes of the charming SANTA CRUZ QUARTER. For those interested, an optional extended guided visit to the cathedral is available. Tonight, for a truly Andalusian night out, reserve a seat at our optional Flamenco show. (B)
Day 5 - Seville - Algeciras - Rabat, Morocco. Travel through the sherry wine region of Jerez to Algeciras and enjoy a FERRY RIDE across the Strait of Gibraltar to Morocco. Follow North Africa's infamous Barbary Coast to Rabat, once a lair of the corsairs and now the country's capital. (B,D)
Day 6 - Rabat - Casablanca - Marrakesh. Sightseeing with a Local Guide focuses on the massive medieval battlements, the Royal Palace, MOHAMMED V MAUSOLEUM, Hassan Tower, and the Kasbah of Oudaias. Also visit the fine ROMAN RELICS OF CHELLAH. Continue to Casablanca, Morocco's modern seaport. [LF] A special lunch has been prepared at Rick's Cafe Americain, famous from the movie Casablanca with Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman, and the song As Time Goes By. Your guided panoramic drive features a visit to the HASSAN II MOSQUE, a splendid monument designed to mark the end of the century. Evening arrival in Marrakesh, beautifully situated in an oasis. (B,L,D)
Day 7 - Marrakesh. Follow your Local Guide and visit BAHIA PALACE, the 16th-century SAADIAN TOMBS (if closed, visit the BADIA PALACE instead), and to Djemaa El-Fna, the vibrant town center dominated by the 222-foot-high Koutoubia Minaret. In the evening, an exciting optional excursion is available. (B)
Day 8 - Marrakesh - Ouarzazate. Today, travel to Morocco's Hollywood, Ouarzazate, deep in the desert and immortalized through movies like Lawrence of Arabia and Star Wars. Later, [LF] visit KASBAH TAOURIRT and enjoy a drink at sunset. (B,D)
Day 9 - Ouarzazate - Erfoud. A fascinating drive through the desert via the Dades Valley with its oases filled with olives, dates, and figs. Then, head through Morocco's Grand Canyon, Todra Gorge, to Erfoud in the heart of the Sahara. A special treat awaits you: [LF] enjoy a spectacular FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE to the sand dune of Erg Chebbi. Admire the unforgettable and romantic sunset before heading back to your hotel to savor a typical Moroccan dinner. (B,D)
Day 10 - Erfoud - Er Rachidia - Fez. Enjoy your last views of the desert and turn northwards. Stop in Er Rachidia, originally built as a French settlement, and travel via the Ziz Gorges and the Middle Atlas mountains to Fez. Blessed with an ample supply of water and strategically situated, Fez became the capital of Morocco when the country shook off foreign rule under Berber King Idris in the 8th century. To this day, Fez has remained Morocco's spiritual and artistic center. Tonight, why not sign up for an optional folklore dinner? (B)
Day 11 - Fez. See the magnificent entrance to the Royal Palace, drive through the Mellah, the old Jewish quarter, and travel on to Bab Bou Jeloud, the traditional entrance to Old Fez. Your Local Guide also leads you through labyrinthine MEDINA and MEDERSA BOU INANIA. (B,D)
Day 12 - Fez - Tangier - Costa Del Sol, Spain. Arrive in Tangier, jumping-off point for the Moorish conquest of Spain, and enjoy an orientation of this busy seaport. Board the FERRY for the trip back across the Strait to Europe. Continue to the elegant Costa del Sol, where you will stay for two nights in the seaside resort of Marbella. (B)
Day 13 - Costa Del Sol. Today is your chance to join an optional excursion to the Rock of Gibraltar, in British hands since 1704. Later, enjoy the sandy beaches, and browse through the trendy boutiques. Tonight, why not try one of the seafood restaurants in the Carihuela? (B)
Day 14 - Costa Del Sol - Granada. Leave the Mediterranean coast and arrive in Granada. A guided walking tour features a visit to the ALHAMBRA COMPLEX, a fantasy of "lace in stone" surrounded by arabesque gardens and fountains, with superb views of the Old Quarter and Sacromonte. Also visit the WATER GARDENS OF THE GENERALIFE. This evening, enjoy dinner with wine at a local restaurant. (B,D)
Day 15 - Granada - Toledo - Madrid. Drive via Don Quixote's La Mancha to Toledo, where a Local Guide takes you to the Moorish bridge, an early SYNAGOGUE, the CATHEDRAL, and the CHURCH OF SANTO TOMÉ with one of El Greco's most famous paintings. Visit a DAMASCENE STEEL WORKSHOP before arriving in Madrid. (B)
Day 16 - Madrid. Morning guided sightseeing features the Puerta del Sol, Plaza de España with its monument to Cervantes, the Parliament, and more. The highlight is a visit to the PRADO MUSEUM. An optional excursion to the El Escorial is available, and tonight, a [LF] special paella farewell dinner with wine awaits you at Las Cuevas del Duque restaurant as a proper way to say, "Adios" to Spain! (B,D)
Day 17 - Madrid. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2015-05-22||$3,449.00||See in Cart|
|2015-05-29||$3,449.00||See in Cart|
|2015-06-05||$3,449.00||See in Cart|
|2015-07-03||$3,449.00||See in Cart|
|2015-07-24||$3,449.00||See in Cart|
|2015-08-21||$3,449.00||See in Cart|
|2015-08-28||$3,449.00||See in Cart|
|2015-09-04||$3,519.00||See in Cart|
|2015-09-11||$3,519.00||See in Cart|
|2015-09-18||$3,519.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Lisbon:
in single room $155, in twin $90, in triple $79
Extra nights per person in Madrid:
in single room $187, in twin $112, in triple $99
- City Highlights
LISBON Welcome dinner; guided sightseeing, visit the Alfama quarter and Jeronimos Monastery
AZEITAO Visit a tile workshop
SEVILLE Guided sightseeing, visit the Alcazar, and walk through the Santa Cruz quarter
ALGECIRAS - TANGIER By ferry across the Strait of Gibraltar
RABAT Guided sightseeing, visit Mohammed V Mausoleum and the Roman relics of Chellah
CASABLANCA [LF] Enjoy lunch at Rick's Cafe; guided panoramic drive; visit Hassan II Mosque
MARRAKESH Guided sightseeing, visit Bahia Palace and the Saadian Tombs (if closed, visit Badia Palace instead)
OUARZAZATE [LF] Visit Kasbah Taourirt and enjoy a drink; stay overnight in the area where the movie Lawrence of Arabia was made
ERFOUD [LF] Enjoy a four-wheel drive to the sand dune of Erg Chebbi
ER RACHIDIA Stop in the Ziz Gorges
FEZ Guided sightseeing, visit the Medina and Medersa Bou Inania
TANGIER Orientation, board the ferry to Spain
COSTA DEL SOL Stay two nights in the resort of Marbella
GRANADA Guided walking tour, visit the Alhambra complex and the Water Gardens of the Generalife; a special dinner at a local restaurant
TOLEDO Guided walking tour, visit an early synagogue, the gothic cathedral, and the Santo Tome Church with one of El Greco's masterpieces; visit a Damascene steel workshop
MADRID Guided sightseeing, visit the Prado Museum; [LF] farewell paella dinner at a local restaurant
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 1 special lunch with wine in Casablanca; 9 three-course dinners with wine, including a welcome dinner in Lisbon and special dinners in Granada and Madrid
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s) for Morocco and Gibraltar (optional excursion), responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- For Gibraltar, a special visa is required; a UK or Schengen visa will not gain entrance.
Spain, Portugal & Morocco
Motorcoach; ferry; four-wheel drive in the desert. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies, except in Morocco.