Northern Capitals With St. Petersburg
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-20||USD $3,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-27||USD $3,449.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-08||USD $3,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-22||USD $3,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-29||USD $3,379.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-05||USD $3,379.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-12||USD $3,379.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-19||USD $3,379.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-26||USD $3,379.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-02||USD $3,379.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Copenhagen:
in single room $181, in twin $115, in triple $101
Extra nights per person in St. Petersburg:
in single room $147-$253, in twin $86-$147, in triple $79-$120
- City Highlights
COPENHAGEN Welcome dinner; guided sightseeing, visit the Royal Reception Rooms in Christiansborg Palace; the Little Mermaid; Tivoli Gardens (mid-April to mid-September)
ELSINORE Ferry crossing with a view of Hamlet's castle
GOTHENBURG Orientation, [LF] visit the indoor food market and taste local snacks
OSLO Guided sightseeing, walk through Frogner Park and visit City Hall
STOCKHOLM Guided sightseeing, walking tour of the Old Town, visit the City Hall
STOCKHOLM - HELSINKI [LF] Overnight cruise in first-class, outside, two-berth cabins with private facilities, including a special Smorgasbord dinner
HELSINKI Guided sightseeing, visit the Lutheran Cathedral, Sibelius Monument, and the open-air market; farewell dinner
ST. PETERSBURG Guided sightseeing, visit Hermitage Museum and St. Isaac's Cathedral; Visit Catherine Palace (if closed visit Pavlovsk Palace instead)
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 5 three-course dinners with wine, including a welcome dinner in Copenhagen, a special Smorgasbord dinner on board, and a farewell dinner in Helsinki
- Slight changes to the day-by-day itinerary cannot be excluded.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
Northern Capitals with St. Petersburg
Motorcoach; ferry crossing; first-class overnight Baltic Sea crossing. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.