- Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-10-02||USD $3,299.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-07||USD $3,489.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-14||USD $3,489.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-21||USD $3,489.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-28||USD $3,489.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-11||USD $3,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-18||USD $3,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-25||USD $3,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-02||USD $3,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-09||USD $3,749.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
$691 (June 5-August 21), $591
Triple room reduction per person:
$205 (June 5-August 21), $125
Extra nights per person in Reykjavik:
in single room $267-$332, in twin $173-$206, in triple $147-$169
- City Highlights
REYKJAVIK Welcome dinner; orientation; farewell dinner at a local restaurant
HELLISHEIDAVIRKJUN Visit the geothermal heat and electric power station
GEYSIR Admire the hot springs; [LF] taste local specialties and drink a glass of schnapps
GULLFOSS Marvel at the waterfall
THINGVELLIR[LF] Walk through the rift valley that marks the separation between the North American and the European tectonic plates
HAUGANES[LF] Boat cruise, see whales in their natural habitat
AKUREYRI Orientation, visit the Botanical Garden
GOÐAFOSSSee the "Waterfall of the Gods"
LAKE MÝVATNMarvel at this beautiful lake
DETTIFOSSAdmire the most powerful waterfall in Europe
LAKE JOKULSÁRLÓN[LF] See the setting of James Bond's Die Another Day and see the largest glacier in Europe
SKAFTAFELLDrive through the national park
EYJAFJALLAJOKULLDrive by the volcano
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 7 three-course dinners with wine, including a welcome dinner in Reykjavik and a special farewell dinner in Reykjavik
- Slight changes to the day-by-day itinerary cannot be excluded.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
Motorcoach; boat cruise. Free Wi-Fi available in most hotel lobbies.