The Grand Scandinavian Circle Tour
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-05||USD $4,678.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-12||USD $4,678.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-26||USD $4,678.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-02||USD $4,678.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-01||USD $4,678.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $221. Required intra-vacation air segment: Oslo/Tromso. Air prices were effective on September 14, 2016 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Stockholm:
in single room $215-$232, in twin $116-$155, in triple $95-$120
Extra nights per person in Helsinki:
in single room $122, in twin $69, in triple $59
- City Highlights
STOCKHOLMWelcome dinner; guided sightseeing, walking tour of the Old Town, visit the City Hall
HELSINGBORG - ELSINOREFerry crossing
COPENHAGENGuided sightseeing, see the Little Mermaid and visit Rosenborg Castle
COPENHAGEN - OSLO HARBOROvernight cruise in first-class, outside, two-berth cabins with private facilities (dinner included)
TELEMARKGuided visits of the Heddal stave church and Vemork; admire Latefoss Waterfall
BERGENSpecial dinner; orientation and funicular ride up to Mount Floyen
FLAM[LF] Ride the spectacular Flam train
MYRDAL - OSLOBy train
OSLOGuided sightseeing, walk through Frogner Park, visit City Hall
OSLO - TROMSØBy air
TROMSØOrientation, visit the Arctic Cathedral
ULLSFJORD & LYNGENFJORDFerry cruises
ALTAVisit the rock carvings
NORTH CAPEVisit the North Cape Visitor Center
KARASJOK[LF] Husky dog experience
ROVANIEMIVisit Santa Claus Village; [LF] receive your Arctic Circle Certificate; orientation
LAHTIStop in the international ski resort
HELSINKIGuided sightseeing, Sibelius Monument, visit the Lutheran Cathedral and the open-air market; farewell dinner
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full Scandinavian buffet breakfast daily; 10 three-course dinners with wine, including a welcome dinner in Stockholm, a special dinner in Bergen, and a farewell dinner in Helsinki
- Slight changes to the day-by-day itinerary cannot be excluded.
The Grand Scandinavian Circle Tour
Motorcoach; overnight sea cruise; funicular ride; Flam train; train Myrdal-Oslo; flight Oslo-Tromso; ferry cruises. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.