Eastern Cuba's Hidden Gems
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Dates & Prices do not include air travel. Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $623. Required intra-vacation air segments are: Miami/Santiago de Cuba; Santiago de Cuba/Miami. Your air price includes, (a) luggage allowance of 44 lbs per person (total for checked and carry-on), (b) Cuba Health Insurance ($46), (c) Cuban departure Tax ($25), and (d) applicable taxes.
Cuba Visa Fee ($80) is additional and mandatory. This fee will be added to your program summary.
For your convenience, as credit and debit cards issued by U.S. banks have limited use in Cuba, Program Gratuities ($195) are additional and mandatory. This fee will be added to your program summary.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple rooms are not available.
Extra Nights per person in Miami:
in single room $212; in twin room $117
Group Voyagers, Inc.,? is an organization licensed by the United States Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), CFR 515.565(b) and authorized to provide those who register as participants in our programs to visit Cuba legally for educational people-to-people interactions. Our itineraries provide a full-time schedule of people-to-people educational exchange activities designed to result in meaningful interactions between our travelers and individuals in Cuba. United States law requires that all participants in our programs adhere to the full-time schedule of people-to-people activities.
2017 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2016.
*Group Voyagers, Inc. is the company that markets and sells the Globus family of brands.
- City Highlights
GUANTÁNAMOLearn the origins of Cuba's music at Casa del Changui
BARACOA Learn about the cocoa industry and meet workers at a local cocoa farm; discussion with members of the semi-indigenous Guirito community; interact with staff at the Matachin Museum; discussion at a local paladar with owner and staff
BIRÁN Visit the boyhood home of Fidel & Raul Castro and interact with local community members
GUARDALAVACA Interactive dance lessonVELASCO Visit Casa de la Cultura
GIBARA Workshop with local fisherman; mojito-making demonstration at a local paladar
HOLGUÍN Discussion with workers at a traditional print shop; meet staff at a musical-organ factory
SANTIAGO DE CUBA Interact with workers at Jardin de los Helechos; visit the historic city center and enjoy a discussion with a local historian; scenic cruise in Santiago Bay; discussion with local fishermen; explore San Pedro de la Roca Castle; interact with a vocal group; visit San Juan Hill; interact with local university students; meet with parishioners at La Caridad del Cobra; workshop at Casa Caribe; see the Changing of the Guards at Santa Ifigenia Cemetery; learn about the history of rum in Cuba at a rum factory
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily including a continental breakfast in Miami, 7 lunches , 6 dinners including a farewell dinner in Santiago de Cuba
- The "Eastern Cuba's Hidden Gems" program requires walking on cobblestone streets and uneven pathways, climbing stairs, and participating in a full-time schedule of people-to-people activities.
- Due to the special requirements to visit Cuba, participants will be required to complete visa application and travel reservation forms and sign an affidavit confirming that they are traveling under a people-to-people license and are aware of the travel rules. Participants are also required to send a copy of their passport photo page. These items must be sent to Globus within 7 days of making a reservation.
- In Cuba, activities that have been scheduled far in advance can sometimes become unavailable for a number of different reasons, the purpose of the trip is to have meaningful interactions with the locals and if the planned people-to-people educational exchange isn't available, rest assured that another that will be just as enriching will be substituted.
- Small-Group Discovery - Never more than 24 participants in a group
Eastern Cuba's Hidden Gems