Grand Catholic Italy
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-10||USD $2,679.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-24||USD $2,699.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-22||USD $2,699.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-05||USD $2,729.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-19||USD $2,729.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-03||USD $2,699.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-17||USD $2,699.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-31||USD $2,699.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-14||USD $2,699.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-28||USD $2,729.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
- City Highlights
ROME Welcome dinner at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Square and Basilica, the Colosseum, and the Roman Forum; Papal Audience (subject to availability); visit St. Paul Outside the Walls, the Catacombs, St. John Lateran Basilica, the Holy Stairs, St. Mary Major Basilica
CASCIA Visit the Basilica and attend Mass
ASSISI Visit St. Mary of the Angels Basilica and the Porziuncola; celebrate Mass; guided walking tour, visit the Basilicas of St. Francis and St. Clare, the Carceri Hermitage, and the Monastery of St. Damian
SIENA Guided walking tour, visit the Basilica of St. Dominic, the Sanctuary of St. Catherine & House, and Piazza del Campo
FLORENCE Celebrate Mass at Santa Maria Novella Basilica; guided walking tour, visit Michelangelo's David, Signoria Square, and Santa Croce Basilica
PADUA Guided visit of St. Anthony's Basilica; farewell dinner
VENICE Private boat ride; guided walking tour, visit Doges' Palace, the Bridge of Sighs, and St. Mark's Square & Basilica
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 4 three-course dinners with wine, including a special welcome dinner in Rome, and a farewell dinner in Padua
- This tour involves a lot of walking.
- Departure June 6 - Feast day of St. Anthony of Padua (June 13) in Padua
Grand Catholic Italy - Faith-Based Travel
Motorcoach; private boat ride in Venice. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.