Journey Through The Holy Lands
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-03-13||USD $2,560.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-20||USD $2,560.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-27||USD $2,560.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-03||USD $2,629.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-10||USD $3,098.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-17||USD $2,629.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-24||USD $2,560.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-01||USD $2,560.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-08||USD $2,560.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-15||USD $2,560.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
$1,099, $1,299 (October 17), $1199 (February 20 - April 17, 2017)
Triple room reduction per person:
2017 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification.
- City Highlights
TEL AVIV Welcome dinner
JAFFAWalking tour of the ancient port
CAESAREAVisit the Roman amphitheater and the Crusader fortress
MEGIDDOVisit the biblical site
MUHRAQAPanoramic view of the Jezreel Valley
CANAVisit the site of the first miracle
NAZARETHVisit the Church of the Annunciation and St. Joseph's Church
SEA OF GALILEEEnjoy a cruise
MOUNT OF BEATITUDESVisit the site where Jesus delivered his sermon
TABGHAVisit the Church of the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes and the Church of St. Peter's Primacy
CAPERNAUMVisit the site where Jesus recruited his first followers
RIVER JORDANVisit a baptismal site
BET SHE'ANAdmire the Roman and Byzantine relics
EIN KAREMVisit the Church of St. John the Baptist and the Church of Visitation
BETHLEHEMVisit the Church of the Nativity
JERUSALEMVisit the Garden Tomb; panoramic view from the Mount of Olives; guided walking tour, visit the Garden of Gethsemane, follow the Way of the Cross along the Via Dolorosa; visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Wailing Wall, and walk through the Jewish Quarter to Mount Zion, visit the Upper Room, the tomb of King David, and the house of Caiaphas; farewell dinner
MASADARide a cable car and visit the cliff-top fortress
DEAD SEAVisit one of the resorts
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full Israeli breakfast; 7 three-course dinners with wine, including a welcome dinner in Tel Aviv and a farewell dinner in Jerusalem
- March 14 Departure - Palm Sunday in Jerusalem (March 20).
- March 21 Departure - Good Friday (March 25) and Easter Sunday (March 27) in Jerusalem.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
Journey Through the Holy Land - Faith-Based Travel
Motorcoach (or minibus); boat cruise; cable car. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.