Natural Wonders Of Costa Rica With Guatemala & Guanacaste
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-02-06||USD $3,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-13||USD $3,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-20||USD $3,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-06||USD $3,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-08||USD $3,669.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-03||USD $3,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-07||USD $3,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-25||USD $3,669.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-02||USD $3,669.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-09||USD $3,669.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $773. Required additional intra-vacation air segments are: Guatemala City/San Jose. Air prices were effective on July 13, 2016, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Gratuities for Tour Director, driver, and Local guides are available for pre-purchase on the base vacation. For vacations that include an extension to the base, pre-paid gratuities only include the base portion. Any additional gratuities would need to be paid on trip.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
$965 to $1,085
Triple Room Reduction per person:
Extra Nights per person in Antigua:
in single room $151; in twin room $95; in triple room $72
Extra Nights per person in Guanacaste:
January-April & July-August: in single room $270; in twin room $164; in triple room $128
May-June & September-December: in single room $227; in twin room $134; in triple room $112
2018 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2017.
- City Highlights
GUATEMALASightseeing in Antigua; visit a jade factory; stop in Chichicastenango to visit an open-air Indian market and the Church of Santo Tomas; cruise on Lake Atitlan; visit Santiago Atitlan; guided sightseeing of Tikal
CARIARITour a banana plantation
TORTUGUERO NATIONAL PARKGuided cruise through the canals to view wildlife; guided walk through the rainforest
ARENAL [LF] Tour a pineapple plantation; sightseeing of La Fortuna town; visit Natura Park, [LF] Tabacon Hot Springs, and Arenal Volcano
MONTEVERDEVisit the Sky Walk hanging bridges; Santa Elena Cloud Forest; [LF] Trapiche Farm tour & home-hosted lunch; farewell dinner
SARCHI Shop for souvenirs
GUANACASTEEnjoy three nights relaxing on the pristine beaches of Guanacaste
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 5 lunches, 7 three-course dinners including a special farewell dinner in Monteverde
- Participation in this tour requires guest's name exactly as it appears on his/her passport, D.O.B., gender, and nationality at the time of booking.
Natural Wonders of Costa Rica with Guatemala & Guanacaste