- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-08-28||USD $2,359.00||See in Cart|
|2016-09-25||USD $2,359.00||See in Cart|
|2016-10-23||USD $2,359.00||See in Cart|
|2016-11-06||USD $2,359.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-04||USD $2,359.00||See in Cart|
|2017-01-15||USD $2,479.00||See in Cart|
|2017-01-29||USD $2,479.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-12||USD $2,479.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-26||USD $2,479.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-12||USD $2,479.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments, starting at $1,266 (based on Miami, departure in March, 2016; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only. Required intra-vacation air segments: Lima/Cusco; Cusco/Lima. Air prices were effective on July 15, 2015 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple Room Reduction per person:
Extra Nights per person in Lima:
in single room $131; in twin room $71; in triple room $66
2017 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2016.
- City Highlights
LIMA Sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit San Francisco Monastery; visit a [LF] local Peruvian food market; welcome dinner at a local Peruvian restaurant
SACRED VALLEYVisit the Kenko Amphitheater, the Temple of Sacsayhuaman, Ollantaytambo, and Pisac; [LF] visit a local home for a glimpse into rural Peruvian life; [LF] Mother Earth Ceremony with a shaman; dinner and Peruvian Paso Horse Show
MACHU PICCHUTake the Vistadome train through the Urubamba Valley; sightseeing with a Local Guide and a second entrance to the ruins on your second day in Machu Picchu
CUSCOSightseeing with a Local Guide; visit the cathedral and the Santo Domingo Monastery; farewell dinner
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 2 lunches, 4 three-course dinners including a welcome dinner in Lima and a farewell dinner in Cusco
- Participation in this tour requires guest's name exactly as it appears on his/her passport, D.O.B., gender, and nationality at the time of booking.