Day 1 - Arrive in Lima, Peru. Arrive in Lima, where you will be met by your Tour Director.
Day 2 - Lima. This morning, your Local Guide focuses on the city's colonial heritage during a walking TOUR. Start at the Plaza de Armas to see the Government Palace and the cathedral. From here, stroll to the venerable SAN FRANCISCO MONASTERY with its splendid 17th-century cloister murals. For a special treat, stop at a [LF] LOCAL PERUVIAN FOOD MARKET to get a real taste of life for the local people. This evening, enjoy a welcome dinner at one of Lima's Peruvian restaurants with your fellow traveling companions. (B,D)
Day 3 - Lima - Cusco - Sacred Valley. Fly to Cusco, the impressive Andean city that was once the capital of the Inca Empire. Spend the day in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, starting with a visit to the TEMPLE OF SACSAYHUAMAN, perched on a hillside overlooking Cusco. It remains unfathomable how and when this fortress of gigantic stones"with some blocks weighing more than 350 tons"was built. While at the ruins, experience an [LF] El Pago a la Tierra, or MOTHER EARTH CEREMONY, performed by a local shaman. These ceremonies thanking Mother Earth and asking for good health and safe travels have been practiced in Peru since before the arrival of the Incas. Next, stop at the semi-circular KENKO Amphitheater with its stone altars and labyrinth of passages. See the ancient site of Puca Pucara before continuing to PISAC, an old mountain village where you will have free time to shop for local wares such as alpaca sweaters and blankets, jewelry, or hand-painted ornamental dishes and vases. Stay in the Sacred Valley tonight, and enjoy a special dinner outing with a PERUVIAN PASO HORSE SHOW. (B,L,D)
Day 4 - Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu. This morning, visit the Inca Fortress of OLLANTAYTAMBO, followed by the opportunity to visit a [LF] HOME, meet some of the locals, and experience their way of life. Next, board the Vistadome TRAIN for a short journey through the lush Urubamba Valley. Then, transfer to a motorcoach for the ascent to legendary MACHU PICCHU, the "Lost City of the Incas," high above the steep valley overlaid with dense tropical jungle. Your Local Guide will bring you closer to the lives and mysteries still hidden in these amazing structures built by the pre-Columbian masters of this sacred land. Tonight, stay at a nearby hotel. (B,L,D)
Day 5 - Machu Picchu - Cusco. Your entrance to MACHU PICCHU is included for a second day. Enjoy the tranquility of the morning, with free time to wander the ruins at your own pace and experience the magic that is Machu Picchu. After lunch, return to the Sacred Valley by TRAIN and continue on to Cusco. (B,L)
Day 6 - Cusco. This morning, learn more about the Incas and their struggle against invading Spaniards on your Cusco city TOUR, with visits to the imposing CATHEDRAL and the SANTO DOMINGO MONASTERY. The remainder of your day is free to explore at your leisure. Tonight, enjoy a special farewell dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)
Day 7 - Cusco - Lima. Board a flight to Lima, where the remainder of your afternoon is at leisure to explore the city. (B)
Day 8 - Lima. Your tour ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best price guaranteed
- Hand-picked tours & activities
- High customer satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2014-09-14||$2029||See in Cart|
|2014-09-28||$2029||See in Cart|
|2014-10-12||$2029||See in Cart|
|2014-11-09||$2029||See in Cart|
|2014-12-07||$2029||See in Cart|
|2015-01-18||$2149||See in Cart|
|2015-02-01||$2149||See in Cart|
|2015-02-15||$2149||See in Cart|
|2015-03-01||$2149||See in Cart|
|2015-03-15||$2149||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments, starting at $1141 (based on Miami, departure in March, 2014; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only. Required intra-vacation air segments: Lima/Cusco; Cusco/Lima. Air prices were effective on July 17, 2013 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple Room Reduction per person:
Extra Nights per person in Lima:
in single room $116; in twin room $63; in triple room $58
2015 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2014.
- City Highlights
LIMA Sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit San Francisco Monastery; visit a [LF] local Peruvian food market; welcome dinner at a local Peruvian restaurant
SACRED VALLEYVisit the Kenko Amphitheater, the Temple of Sacsayhuaman, Ollantaytambo, and Pisac; [LF] visit a local home for a glimpse into rural Peruvian life; [LF] Mother Earth Ceremony with a shaman; dinner and Peruvian Paso Horse Show
MACHU PICCHUTake the Vistadome train through the Urubamba Valley; sightseeing with a Local Guide and a second entrance to the ruins on your second day in Machu Picchu
CUSCOSightseeing with a Local Guide; visit the cathedral and the Santo Domingo Monastery; farewell dinner
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Breakfast (B) daily, 3 lunches (L), 4 three-course dinners (D) including a welcome dinner in Lima and a farewell dinner in Cusco
- Participation in this tour requires guest's name exactly as it appears on his/her passport, D.O.B., gender, and nationality at the time of booking.
LIMA Casa Andina Select Miraflores (F)SACRED VALLEY Hotel Inkallpa (F)MACHU PICCHU El Mapi Hotel Machu Picchu (F)CUSCO Sonesta Hotel Cusco (SF)