Spirit Of South America
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-01-17||USD $4,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-01-31||USD $4,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-14||USD $4,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-14||USD $4,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-28||USD $4,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-11||USD $4,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-09||USD $4,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-23||USD $4,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-20||USD $4,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-18||USD $4,769.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments, starting at $2,241 (based on Miami departure in March, 2016); or (2) intra-vacation air segments only. Required intra-vacation air segments: Rio de Janeiro/Buenos Aires; Buenos Aires/Iguassu Falls; Iguassu Falls/Lima; Lima/Cusco; Cusco/Lima. Air prices were effective on July 15, 2015 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple Room Reduction per person:
Extra Nights per person in Rio de Janeiro:
in single room $364; in twin room $188; in triple room $181
Extra Nights per person in Lima:
in single room $182; in twin room $97; in triple room $91
2017 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2016.
- City Highlights
RIO DE JANEIRO Cable-car ride up Sugar Loaf Mountain; welcome dinner; sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit Corcovado Mountain and the cathedral; Samba show and churrascaria dinner
BUENOS AIRES Sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit the Metropolitan Cathedral, Cemetery of the Recoleta; [LF] Tango dance lesson; Tango show
IGUASSU FALLS Sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit both sides of the falls; Ecological Jungle Train
LIMA Sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit San Francisco Monastery; [LF] dinner at Larco Herrera Museum; [LF] local Peruvian food market
SACRED VALLEY Visit Kenko Amphitheater and Pisac; [LF] Mother Earth Ceremony with a shaman; visit Ollantaytambo and [LF] a local home visit for a glimpse into rural Peruvian life
MACHU PICCHU Take the Vistadome train through the Urubamba Valley; sightseeing with Local Guide and two days entrance to the ruins
CUSCO Sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit the cathedral, the Santo Domingo Monastery, and Temple of Sacsayhuaman; farewell dinner
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 2 lunches, 8 three-course dinners including a welcome dinner, churrascaria dinner with Samba show in Rio, steak dinner with Tango show in Buenos Aires, and a farewell dinner in Cusco
- Participation in this tour requires guest's name exactly as it appears on his/her passport, D.O.B., gender, and nationality at the time of booking.
Spirit of South America