Poland, East Germany & World War Ii
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-11||USD $2,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-18||USD $2,649.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-25||USD $2,649.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-02||USD $2,649.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-09||USD $2,649.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-16||USD $2,649.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-23||USD $2,649.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-30||USD $2,649.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-06||USD $2,649.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-13||USD $2,649.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
No triple room reduction.
Extra nights per person in Warsaw:
in single room $82-$131, in twin $46-$70, in triple $58-$90
Extra nights per person in Munich:
in single room $104-$291, in twin $69-$170, in triple $66-$141
- City Highlights
WARSAW Welcome dinner at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit the Cathedral of St. John
AUSCHWITZ & BIRKENAU Visit the former concentration camps
KRAKOW [LF] Guided walking tour of Kazimierz, visit the Remuh Synagogue and the Oskar Schindler Factory; guided sightseeing, visit St. Mary's Church
WROCLAW Guided sightseeing, visit the cathedral and the market square
DRESDEN Guided walking tour, visit the Zwinger Palace Courtyard; [LF] dinner at a local restaurant
TORGAU [LF] See the monument commemorating the meeting of the US and Soviet forces; visit the courtyard of Hartenfels Castle
BERLIN Guided sightseeing, take pictures of Brandenburg Gate and the Holocaust Memorial, visit Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
BUCHENWALD Visit the site of the former concentration camp
NUREMBERG [LF] Visit the Memorium Nuremberg Trials and Courtroom 600 (if available), Documentation Center, Zeppelin Field; walking tour of the Old Town; [LF] a special dinner at a local restaurant
DACHAU Visit the site of the former concentration camp
MUNICH Visit Marienplatz; farewell dinner
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 7 three-course dinners with wine, including a special welcome dinner in Warsaw, special dinners in Dresden and Nuremberg, and a farewell dinner in Munich.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveller
- Hitler's Eagle's Nest is normally open from mid-May to end-September. Check with your Tour Director for the availability of this excursion
- Selected departures can be combined with a River Cruise (WZA): operated by Avalon Waterways.
Poland, East Germany & World War II
Motorcoach. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.