Dubrovnik & Adriatic Odyssey With 7-night Cruise
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
Prices based on double room/cabin occupancy.
The prices are per person in category B twin outside cabin.
Port Taxes $340 & Gratuities $96 to service personnel on board are not included in the Globus price.
Supplement per person to outside cabin A:
Supplement for single room on land and single occupancy in outside cabin B:
$2,001; in outside cabin A: $3,049
Triple room on land and triple occupancy in outside cabins B or A not available.
Extra nights per person in Dubrovnik:
in single room $181-$260, in twin $127-$178
- City Highlights
CRUISING Seven-night cruise to Kor?ula, Budva, Paxos, Corfu, Saranda, Kotor
- Rotation of ports of call may vary for congestion reasons at certain ports with or without prior notice.
- Cabin categories: Outside cabin (category B), Outside cabin (category A)
- All cabins with two lower beds or one double bed and private shower and toilet.
- Full entertainment program on board.
- Globus Host service in Dubrovnik.
- Please ask your Travel Consultant for cruise yacht details. At time of printing, the yacht scheduled to depart for the cruise portion of your vacation is the Panorama, operated by Variety Cruises.
- Launch Date
Welcome drink; full buffet breakfast in Dubrovnik; 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 7 dinners while cruising
- Itineraries can be changed at the discretion of Variety Cruises and of the vessel's captain in case of adverse weather conditions"winds of 6/7 Beaufort or more, depending on the vessel"on port authorities not allowing a vessel to leave port, or in case of other extraordinary conditions. Such itinerary changes do not automatically entitle passengers to any refunds, but Variety Cruises guarantees that passengers are disembarked at the advertised port of disembarkation in time for their flights.
Dubrovnik & Adriatic Odyssey with 7-Night Cruise