Warsaw, The Baltics & Helsinki
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-06-04||USD $1,919.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-16||USD $1,869.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-30||USD $1,819.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-13||USD $1,919.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-27||USD $1,919.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-10||USD $1,819.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
No triple room reduction.
Extra nights per person in Warsaw:
in single room $82-$131, in twin $46-$70, in triple $58-$90
Extra nights per person in Helsinki:
in single room $131-$180, in twin $73-$98, in triple $60-$76
- City Highlights
WARSAW Welcome dinner; guided sightseeing, visit Stare Miasto, St. John Cathedral, [LF] private Chopin concert
VILNIUS [LF] Dinner with Lithuanian specialties at a local restaurant; guided walking tour, visit the Old University and the KGB Museum, and [LF] Vilnius' artist quarter, U?upis
HILL OF CROSSES Take pictures of the memorial site
RIGA Guided sightseeing, including a walking tour of the Old Town and a visit to the Art Nouveau quarter
TALLINN Guided sightseeing, visit the Town Hall and the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
TALLIN - HELSINKI Ferry crossing
HELSINKI Guided sightseeing, visit the Lutheran Cathedral, Sibelius Monument, and the open-air market; farewell dinner
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 4 three-course dinners with wine, including a welcome dinner in Warsaw and a farewell dinner in Helsinki
- Slight changes to the day-by-day itinerary cannot be excluded.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
Warsaw, the Baltics & Helsinki
Motorcoach; ferry cruise. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.