Athens & Continental Odyssey With 7-night Cruise
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-03||USD $4,098.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-10||USD $4,098.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-07||USD $4,128.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-14||USD $4,128.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-21||USD $4,128.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-28||USD $4,098.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-05||USD $4,098.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-12||USD $4,098.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-19||USD $4,098.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-26||USD $4,098.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room/cabin occupancy.
Extra nights per person in Athens:
in single room $137, in twin $71, in triple $58
The prices are per person in category B twin outside cabin.
Port Taxes $305 & Gratuities $96 to service personnel on board are not included in the Globus price.
Supplement per person to outside cabin A:
Supplement for single room on land and single occupancy in outside cabin B:
$2541; in outside cabin A: $3375
Triple room on land and triple occupancy in outside cabins B or A not available.
- City Highlights
ATHENS Welcome drink; guided sightseeing, visit the Acropolis
- Rotation of ports of call may vary for congestion reasons at certain ports with or without prior notice
- Cabin categories: Outside cabin (category B); Outside cabin (category A)
- All cabins with two lower beds or one double bed and private shower and toilet.
- Globus Host service in Athens.
- The yacht scheduled to depart for the cruise portion of your vacation is the Harmony G, operated by Variety Cruises.
CRUISING Seven-night cruise to Kea, Delos, Mykonos, Santorini, Rethymnon, Kythira, Monemvassia, Nauplia, Spetses, or Hydra
- Launch Date
Welcome drink; full buffet breakfast in Athens; 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners while cruising
- Itineraries can be changed at the discretion of Variety Cruises and of the vessel's captain in case of adverse weather conditions"winds of 6/7 Beaufort or more, depending on the vessel"on port authorities not allowing a vessel to leave port, or in case of other extraordinary conditions. Such itinerary changes do not automatically entitle passengers to any refunds, but Variety Cruises guarantees that passengers are disembarked at the advertised port of disembarkation in time for their flights.
Athens & Continental Odyssey with 7-Night Cruise