Iconic Aegean With 4-night Cruise
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-10-08||USD $1,540.00||See in Cart|
|2016-10-22||USD $1,540.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-29||USD $1,942.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-06||USD $1,942.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-13||USD $1,942.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-20||USD $1,942.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-27||USD $1,942.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-03||USD $1,942.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-10||USD $1,942.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-17||USD $1,942.00||See in Cart|
Prices are per person in category IC twin inside cabin.
Port Taxes $149 & Gratuities $40 to service personnel on board the ship are not included in the Globus price.
Supplement per person to outside cabin XD:
Supplement for single room on land and single occupancy in inside cabin IC:
$411; in outside cabin XD: $680
Reduction for triple room on land and triple occupancy in inside cabin IC:
No reduction for triple room on land and triple occupancy in outside cabin XD.
Cabin assignments and meal seatings are determined during the tour prior to boarding.
Extra nights per person in Athens:
in single room $126, in twin $74, in triple $60
- City Highlights
ATHENS Welcome drink; guided sightseeing, visit the Acropolis
- Rotation of ports of call may vary for congestion reasons at certain ports with or without prior notice.
- Cabin categories: Inside cabin (category IC) Outside cabin (category XD)
- All cabins with two lower beds and private shower and toilet.
- Full entertainment program on board.
- Globus Host service throughout the cruise.
- Please ask your Travel Consultant for cruise ship details.
- The ship scheduled to depart for the cruise portion of your vacation is the Celestyal Olympia or Nefeli, operated by Celestyal Cruises. Certain departures may be operated by other Celestyal Cruises ships of similar standard.
CRUISING Four-night cruise to Mykonos, Kusadasi (Turkey), Patmos, Rhodes, Crete, Santorini
- Launch Date
Welcome drink; full buffet breakfast in Athens and full a-la-carte breakfasts, lunches, and dinners while cruising
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
Iconic Aegean with 4-Night Cruise