Kenya: A Timeless Safari With Nairobi
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-01-20||USD $4,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-10||USD $4,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-17||USD $4,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-03||USD $4,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-19||USD $4,229.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-16||USD $4,259.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-14||USD $4,869.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-15||USD $4,869.00||See in Cart|
|2017-11-03||USD $4,519.00||See in Cart|
|2018-01-12||USD $4,729.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segment; or (2) intra-vacation air segment only, starting at $260. Required intra-vacation air segments are: Maasai Mara/Nairobi. Air prices were effective on July 13, 2016, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Gratuities for Tour Director, driver, and Local Guides are available for pre-purchase. Any gratuities for extensions cannot be pre-paid.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Park entrance fees of $580 per person are included.
Single Room Supplement:
$265 to $1,020
Triple Room Reduction per person:
$85 to $145
Extra Nights per person in Nairobi:
Weekend (Friday-Saturday): in single room $242; in twin room $142; in triple room $126
Weekday (Sunday-Thursday): in single room $303; in twin room $196; in triple room $179
2018 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2017.
- City Highlights
NAIROBI Visit the [LF] Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Karen Blixen Museum, and the Giraffe Center
SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE Three game drives; sundowner drinks
OL PEJETA CONSERVANCY Game drive; visit a [LF] chimp sanctuary
NYAHURURU FALLS Visit the falls
LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK Game drive
MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE Three game drives; [LF] bush breakfast
AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK Three game drives; sundowner drinks; [LF] traditional Maasai dance performance Bottled Water Included on all game drives and with all meals
- Launch Date
American breakfast daily, 10 lunches, 8 dinners including a special farewell bush dinner in the Maasai Mara
- Check with physician regarding the latest health requirements for travel to Kenya and Tanzania.
- All game viewing is done at your own risk. We will require a signed liability waiver prior to travel.
- We do not recommend this vacation to people with serious back problems, as it can be quite rough on some roads and game park trails in East Africa.
- Due to limited capacity on safari vehicles and flights, your suitcase must be soft-sided and can't exceed 33 lbs including hand luggage.
- Some minor changes in your daily itinerary may be expected due to wildlife migrations and viewing.
- Small-Group Discovery - We never allow more than 20 travelers on our Small-Group Discovery vacations, allowing you to truly immerse yourself in the destination and local culture.
Kenya: A Timeless Safari with Nairobi
4-wheel drive safari vehicle, between destinations and for game drives, with a pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography. We limit each vehicle to a maximum of 6 people, ensuring you'll always have a window seat.