- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-11-07||USD $2,346.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-13||USD $2,310.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-20||USD $2,310.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-27||USD $2,310.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-03||USD $2,357.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-10||USD $2,673.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-17||USD $2,357.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-24||USD $2,310.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-01||USD $2,357.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-08||USD $2,357.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Tel Aviv:
in single room $322-$355, in twin $215-$232, in triple $192-$203
Extra nights per person in Jerusalem:
in single room $280-$331, in twin $170-$195, in triple $149-$166
- City Highlights
TEL AVIV Welcome dinner
LATRUN AREA Visit the site of David's victory over Goliath in the Valley of Elah, the Monastery of the Trappist Monks in Latrun
JAFFA Walking tour of the ancient port
CAESAREA Visit the Roman Amphitheater and the Crusader fortress
HAIFA Visit the Baha'i Shrine
ACRE Visit the underground Crusader city
NAZARETH Visit the Church of the Annunciation
CANA Visit the site of the first miracle
KIBBUTZ [LF] lecture on kibbutz life
MOUNT OF BEATITUDESCAPERNAUMA baptismal site on the River Jordan
SEA OF GALILEE Panoramic view; see an ancient fisherman's boat; [LF] enjoy a cruise
BET SHE'AN Admire its Roman and Byzantine relics
JERUSALEM A panoramic view from the Mount of Olives; visit the Garden of Gethsemane; guided walking tour, follow the Stations of the Cross along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Wailing Wall, and walk through the Jewish Quarter to Mount Zion, visit the Upper Room, the tomb of King David, and the house of Caiaphas; visit Yad Vashem and the Israel Museum; the Church of Nativity in Bethlehem; the Garden Tomb; farewell dinner
MASADA Ride a cable car and visit the cliff-top fortress
DEAD SEA [LF] Experience the buoyancy feeling in the Dead Sea water and receive a salt scrub gift
- Launch Date
Full Israeli breakfast daily; 6 three-course dinners with wine, including a welcome dinner in Tel Aviv and a farewell dinner in Jerusalem
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
Motorcoach or minibus; boat cruise; cable car. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.