Exploring Vietnam & Cambodia With Luang Prabang
- Book a 2012 Globus Asia air-inclusive vacation to receive $100 per person off the air price. Booking must be made, under deposit and discount applied between February 1 and March 27, 2012 travel through December 31, 2012. Offer not valid with any other offer except Journeys Club Repeat Traveler benefit and applies to new 2012 bookings only. Offer reliant on space availability. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Certain government-imposed taxes and fees of up to $375, including a September 11th Security fee of up to $10, are additional and must be paid by each traveler. Additional restrictions may apply.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-10-08||USD $3,349.00||See in Cart|
|2017-12-03||USD $3,349.00||See in Cart|
|2018-01-07||USD $3,489.00||See in Cart|
|2018-02-04||USD $3,489.00||See in Cart|
|2018-03-04||USD $3,489.00||See in Cart|
Dates and Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $905. Required intra-vacation air segments are: Ho Chi Minh City/Danang; Hue/Hanoi; Hanoi/Siem Reap; Siem Reap/Luang Prabang. Air prices were effective on August 17, 2016, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Gratuities for Tour Director, driver, and Local guides are available for pre-purchase on the base vacation. For vacations that include an extension to the base, pre-paid gratuities only include the base portion. Any additional gratuities would need to be paid on trip.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple Room Reduction per person:
Extra Nights per person in Ho Chi Minh City:
January-February & September & December: in single room $167; in twin room $89; in triple room $74
March & October-November: in single room $189; in twin room $100; in triple room $82
Extra Nights per person in Luang Prabang:
in single room $150; in twin room $81; in triple room $69
2018 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in August 2017
- City Highlights
HO CHI MINH CITYSightseeing with a Local Guide; Cu Chi Tunnels excursion; walking tour of the city's landmarks; visit the War Remnants Museum, and Ben Thanh Market; welcome dinner
DANANGSightseeing with a Local Guide; visit China Beach and the Cham Museum
HOI AN Sightseeing with a Local Guide; cruise on the Thu Bon River; [LF] fishing lesson with a local fisherman; walking tour of the city; visit an old merchant house, the Hoi An Museum, and a Chinese assembly hall
HUESightseeing with a Local Guide; visit the Imperial Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda, Tombs of Nguyen Emperors, Khai Dinh Mausoleum, and Royal Tomb of Tu Duc
HANOISightseeing with a Local Guide; visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Temple of Literature, and Hanoi Hilton; [LF] take a "cyclo" ride; walking tour in the Old Quarter; [LF] water puppets performance
HA LONG BAYOvernight cruise on the bay
SIEM REAP Sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Banteay Srei, and Ta Prohm; [LF] Apsara dance performance
LUANG PRABANG Sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit Wat Visoun, the Royal Palace Museum, and a local village; Host service during your stay
- Launch Date
American breakfast daily, 7 lunches, 7 dinners including a welcome dinner in Ho Chi Minh City and a farewell dinner show in Siem Reap
- Small-Group Discovery - We never allow more than 20 travelers on our Small-Group Discovery vacations, allowing you to truly immerse yourself in the destination and local culture.
Exploring Vietnam & Cambodia with Luang Prabang