- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-10-04||USD $3,529.00||See in Cart|
|2016-10-11||USD $3,379.00||See in Cart|
|2016-10-18||USD $3,379.00||See in Cart|
|2016-11-01||USD $2,529.00||See in Cart|
|2016-11-15||USD $2,529.00||See in Cart|
|2016-11-29||USD $2,529.00||See in Cart|
|2017-01-17||USD $2,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-14||USD $2,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-21||USD $3,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-28||USD $3,539.00||See in Cart|
VALUE SEASON DEPARTURES: SAVE UP TO $1,000
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Rome:
Pre tour: in single room $165-$230, in twin $104-$136, in triple $94-$121
Post tour: in single room $93-$199, in twin $65-$142, in triple $62-$113
2017 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2016.
- City Highlights
ROME A welcome dinner at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Square & Basilica, the Colosseum, and Roman Forum; farewell dinner with opera entertainment
PISA Marvel at the legendary Leaning Tower
FLORENCE Guided walking tour, visit Michelangelo's David and Signoria Square; see Ponte Vecchio
MILAN Orientation, [LF] visit the La Scala Opera House museum; see the Galleria and the Duomo
LAKE MAGGIORE [LF] Boat ride to Isola dei Pescatori, followed by dinner at La Pescheria restaurant
LUGANO (SWITZERLAND) Visit
VENICE Private boat ride; guided walking tour, visit St. Mark's Square & Basilica, Doges' Palace, Bridge of Sighs; glassblower demonstration
PADUA Walking tour to the Piazza delle Erbe; [LF] enjoy a cappuccino at the Pedrocchi Cafe
ASSISI Guided sightseeing, visit St. Clare's Church and St. Francis' Basilica
SORRENTO - CAPRI By jetfoil
CAPRI Guided visit of Capri village, including a funicular ride; visit the Gardens of Augustus and taste Granita
POMPEII Guided walking tour of the excavations
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 5 three-course dinners with wine, including special welcome and farewell dinners in Rome and a special dinner at Lake Maggiore (except departures January 19, February 16, October 18, October 25, November 1, November 15, November 29, December 13 and January 17-February 14, 2017 that have 4 three-course dinners included)
- Departures January 19, February 16, October 18, October 25, November 1, November 15, November 29, December 13, and January 17, February 14 (2017) overnight in Milan instead of Lake Maggiore. Dinner on Day 5 not included. Lugano and Lake Maggiore replaced with Verona visit on Day 7. Overnight at Starhotels Ritz (SF) at Milan
- December 13 Departure - Christmas Eve in Rome
Motorcoach; private boat rides on Lake Maggiore (March 22-October 11 & March 21-April 4, 2017) and Venice; jetfoil; funicular ride in Capri. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.