- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-04||USD $3,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-11||USD $3,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-09||USD $3,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-14||USD $3,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-23||USD $3,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-30||USD $3,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-06||USD $3,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-13||USD $3,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-20||USD $3,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-25||USD $3,539.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Rome:
Pre tour: in single room $145-$255, in twin $87-$144, in triple $75-$121
Post tour: in single room $93-$127, in twin $65-$89, in triple $62-$84
2018 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2017.
- City Highlights
ROME Welcome dinner at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Square and Basilica, and the Colosseum; farewell dinner with opera entertainment
PISA Marvel at the legendary Leaning Tower
FLORENCE Guided walking tour, visit Michelangelo's David and Signoria Square
CINQUE TERRE [LF] By boat (weather permitting) with a Local Guide, and train
LAKE MAGGIORE [LF] Boat ride to Isola dei Pescatori, followed by dinner at a local restaurant
LUGANO (SWITZERLAND) Visit
VENICE Private boat ride; guided walking tour, visit St. Mark's Square & Basilica, Doges' Palace, Bridge of Sighs; glassblower demonstration
ASSISI Guided sightseeing, visit St. Clare's Church and St. Francis' Basilica
SORRENTO - CAPRI By jetfoil
CAPRI Guided visit of Capri village, including a funicular ride; [LF] visit the Gardens of Augustus and taste a granita
POMPEII Guided walking tour of the excavations
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 5 three-course dinners with wine, including special welcome and farewell dinners in Rome and a special dinner at Lake Maggiore (except departures January 17, February 14, October 17, October 24, October 31, November 14, November 28, December 12, and February 13 (2018) that have 4 three-course dinners included)
- January 17, February 17, October 17, October 24, October 31, November 14, November 28, December 13, and February 13 (2018) Departures - overnight in Milan instead of Lake Maggiore. Dinner on Day 5 not included. Lugano and Lake Maggiore replaced with Verona visit on Day 7. Overnight at Starhotels Ritz (SF) at Milan
Motorcoach; private boat rides on Lake Maggiore (March 21-October 10 & March 20-April 3 (2018)) and Venice; jetfoil; funicular ride in Capri . Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.