Continental Introduction With London
Q & As
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-03-18||USD $3,499.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-01||USD $4,049.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-22||USD $4,049.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-27||USD $4,049.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-03||USD $4,049.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-17||USD $4,049.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-24||USD $4,049.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-08||USD $4,049.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-05||USD $4,049.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-09||USD $4,049.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
No triple room reduction.
Extra nights per person in Paris:
in single room $202-$472, in twin $105-$241, in triple $137-$318
Extra nights per person in London:
in single room $264-$396, in twin $149-$221, in triple $140-$202
2018 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2017
- City Highlights
PARIS Welcome dinner at a local restaurant, followed by [LF] a Seine River cruise; guided sightseeing, ascend the Eiffel Tower
LUCERNE Walking tour including the Lion Monument and the Chapel Bridge
PISAMarvel at the legendary Leaning Tower
FLORENCE [LF] A special dinner at Finisterrae restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit Michelangelo's David and Signoria Square
ROME Guided sightseeing, visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Square and Basilica and the Colosseum
FERRARAWalk along Este Castle to the cathedral
VENICE Private boat ride; guided walking tour, visit St. Mark's Square, Doges' Palace and the Bridge of Sighs; glassblower demonstration
INNSBRUCK Walk through the Old Town to the Golden Roof
MUNICH Visit Marienplatz and [LF] the famous Hofbrauhaus; orientation drive including the Olympic Stadium
ROTHENBURG Walking tour of the walled town
AMSTERDAM Guided sightseeing and canal cruise; visit a major diamond center
BRUSSELS - LONDON By high-speed Eurostar Train
LONDON Guided sightseeing, visit St. Paul's Cathedral and see the Changing of the Guard, if held
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 6 three-course dinners with wine, including special dinners in Paris and Florence
- December 16 departure - Christmas Eve in Venice including dinner with wine.
- For operational reasons, slight schedule changes for the Paris program cannot be excluded.
Continental Introduction with London
Motorcoach; Seine River cruise; private boat ride in Venice; Rhine River cruise; canal cruise in Amsterdam; high-speed Eurostar train. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.