Day 1 - Arrive in Dublin, Ireland. Céad míle fáilte! A hundred-thousand welcomes! Check into your hotel. At 3 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for an afternoon orientation drive through statue-lined O'Connell Street, elegant Georgian squares, and past St. Patrick's Cathedral and Oscar Wilde's Trinity College. Tonight, enjoy a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)
Day 2 - Dublin - Kildare - Limerick - Ennis. Horse-racing country this morning. Drive across the Curragh to visit the IRISH NATIONAL STUD at Kildare, whose fine thoroughbreds command respect on the racecourses of the world. Lots more to see: the Rock of Cashel, where St. Patrick preached; Tipperary, made famous in a wartime marching song; and Limerick, where an orientation drive acquaints you with St. Mary's Cathedral, King John's Castle, and the stone where the Treaty of Limerick was signed in 1691. Tonight's suggestion for a very special night out: attend an optional banquet at Bunratty Castle. (B)
Day 3 - Ennis. West Coast Excursion. Your day excursion along Ireland's spectacular Atlantic coastline begins with a drive to the 668-foot CLIFFS OF MOHER, where you savor the breathtaking panorama of the Clare coast. A scenic route across the limestone plateau of The Burren takes you to Galway, a popular seaside destination and a buzzing cosmopolitan center with cobblestone streets, colorful shops, and a busy café and bar culture. This afternoon, a special treat: at RATHBAUN FARM, watch the farmer shear a sheep and maneuver a flock with the help of a sheep dog. Then, enjoy a [LF] TRADITIONAL TEA in the 150-year-old thatched farmhouse. (B)
Day 4 - Ennis - Ring of Kerry - Killarney. After a short drive via Clonderlaw Bay to Killimer, cross the Shannon estuary by FERRY. Continue on to Killorglin on Dingle Bay to join the spectacular RING OF KERRY for a 100-mile panoramic drive around the island's southwestern tip. Take your photos of the Lakes of Killarney from Ladies View, then spend the night in the popular resort of Killarney. (B,D)
Day 5 - Killarney - Blarney - Waterford. Across the Kerry Mountains and through County Cork to Blarney, renowned for its magical Kissing Stone. Time for lunch, to walk up to the castle, and to shop for traditional Irish handicrafts. In the afternoon, proceed via Cork to Waterford, a stronghold founded by the Danish Vikings, and look forward to a guided tour of the HOUSE OF WATERFORD CRYSTAL. Before dinner, why not join an optional pub tour? (B,D)
Day 6 - Waterford - Avoca - Dublin. An exciting agenda today: Enniscorthy, site of the final battle of the Great Rebellion of 1798; Ireland's oldest HANDWEAVING MILL at Avoca, where you watch the [LF] WEAVERS at work; the Wicklow Mountains; and GLENDALOUGH, the early Christian monastic site founded by St. Kevin in the 6th century. See the engaging audiovisual Ireland of the Monasteries, then let your Local Guide show you the remains of this ecclesiastical settlement. Back in Dublin tonight, a fitting farewell to Ireland would be an optional cabaret evening with dinner, followed by dance, song, and laughter. (B)
Day 7 - Dublin. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.