- Best Selling
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-15||USD $2,599.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-09||USD $2,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-20||USD $2,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-23||USD $2,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-27||USD $2,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-03||USD $2,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-06||USD $2,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-10||USD $2,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-17||USD $2,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-20||USD $2,769.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Limerick:
Pre tour: in single room $118-$127, in twin $77-$87, in triple $73-$83
Post tour: in single room $95-$158, in twin $66-$126, in triple $64-$123
- City Highlights
LIMERICK Welcome dinner
CLIFFS OF MOHER Savor the spectacular views
RATHBAUN FARM See the farmer at work and enjoy morning coffee in the farmhouse
CONNEMARA Visit a marble workshop
KYLEMORE Visit the Benedictine abbey
WESTPORT Visit this heritage town
KNOCK Visit the religious site
BELLEEK Guided tour of the pottery factory
DERRY Guided walking tour
COUNTY ANTRIM Take pictures of Dunluce Castle, visit Giant's Causeway
BELFAST Guided "Living History" tour, visit the Titanic Experience, guided tour of Hillsborough Castle and enjoy [LF] Afternoon Tea in one of the State Rooms
BOYNE VALLEY Guided tour of the Bronze Age passage-grave at Knowth
DUBLIN Orientation drive
BALLYKNOCKEN HOUSE [LF] Baking demonstration and morning coffee and scones
KILKENNY Explore this pretty county town
WATERFORD [LF] Enjoy an Irish Coffee demonstration; guided tour of the House of Waterford Crystal; guided walking tour
BLARNEY Visit the famous castle and kiss the Blarney Stone
GLENGARRIFF Private boat to Garinish Island
RING OF KERRY Take pictures of the Lakes of Killarney
DINGLE PENINSULA Visit the Blasket Islands Centre and the town of Dingle
ADARE Admire the thatched cottages
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full Irish breakfast daily; 5 three-course dinners with wine and choice of menus, including a welcome dinner in Limerick
Motorcoach; private boat to Garinish Island. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.