- Best Selling
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-10-01||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2016-11-19||USD $1,549.00||See in Cart|
|2017-01-07||USD $1,649.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-04||USD $1,649.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-04||USD $1,649.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-11||USD $1,649.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-18||USD $1,649.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-25||USD $1,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-01||USD $1,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-08||USD $1,749.00||See in Cart|
VALUE SEASON DEPARTURES: SAVE UP TO $540
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
$637 (April 23-October 1), $362
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in London:
in single room $273-$413, in twin $153-$238, in triple $144-$220
2017 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2016.
- City Highlights
LONDON Guided sightseeing, visit St. Paul's Cathedral and see the Changing of the Guard, if held
HAMPTON COURT A special walking tour through the palace's ornamental gardens
STONEHENGE Visit the prehistoric monument
BATHVisit the Roman relics; welcome dinner
STOW-ON-THE-WOLD Take a stroll in this Cotswolds village
STRATFORD-UPON-AVON Take pictures of Anne Hathaway's Cottage, visit Shakespeare's birthplace
LLANGOLLEN Visit the picturesque village
CHESTER Walking tour
GRASMERE Visit Wordsworth's village; [LF] try original Grasmere gingerbread
EDINBURGH Guided sightseeing, visit Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood Palace
ABBOTSFORD Guided tour of Sir Walter Scott's house, then enjoy [LF] a cup of tea & shortbread at Ochiltree's Dining
JEDBURGH Take pictures of the abbey ruins
YORK Walking tour
CAMBRIDGE Explore the university city
- Launch Date
Full English breakfast daily; 3 three-course dinners with wine and choice of menus, including a welcome dinner in Bath
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo ticket included for departures July 31 through August 22
- Departure June 19 - Stonehenge will be closed due to Summer Solstice and a visit to Salisbury Cathedral will be included instead.
Motorcoach. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.