Nature's Best: Alaska With Alaska Cruise
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-16||USD $3,159.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-23||USD $3,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-06||USD $3,549.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-13||USD $3,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-11||USD $3,739.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-18||USD $3,739.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-25||USD $3,739.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-08||USD $3,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-15||USD $3,739.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-22||USD $3,499.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase. Gratuities for cruise are additional and paid on board ship.
Pricing is based on inside cabin, category J or K (Noordam) or J (Zaandam); upgrade to an outside cabin category C or D (both ships) for $450 or a verandah cabin category VD (Noordam) from $718 to $1,030 or B (Zaandam) from $1,362 to $1,674.
Cruise line non-commissionable fare, government taxes, and fees from $428 to $443, depending on ship/date, are not included in cruise price.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
from $1,515 based on date and cabin category
Triple Room Reduction per person:
from $150 based on date and cabin category
Extra Nights per person in Fairbanks:
in single room $272; in twin room $148; in triple room $113
Extra Nights per person in Vancouver:
May & September: in single room $329; in twin room $188; in triple room $148
June-August: in single room $353; in twin room $200; in triple room $155
- City Highlights
FAIRBANKS Cruise aboard sternwheeler riverboat Discovery
DENALI NATIONAL PARK Dinner and [LF] exclusive presentation at the Murie Science & Learning Center by a local Naturalist; guided wilderness expedition
DENALI" TALKEETNAJourney aboard Alaska Railroad in Deluxe Dome Service.
TALKEETNA Enjoy a local [LF] Alaskan treat
BIG LAKE [LF] Visit Happy Trails Kennels
ANCHORAGE Farewell dinner at the Alaska Native Heritage Center with a special [LF] storyteller presentation
KENAI FJORDS NATIONAL PARK Cruise through Kenai Fjords National Park
CRUISE 7-night cruise aboard Holland America's MS Noordam or MS Zaandam
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 9 lunches including a box lunch in Denali National Park, 9 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in Anchorage
- While wildlife in Alaska is frequently seen, early season (May and early June) and late-season (September) departures offer even greater opportunities for viewing a variety of wildlife. Departures after mid-August will enjoy blazing fall colors.
- Experience the Northern Lights: Enjoy the chance to witness the spectacular aurora borealis (Northern Lights) when the aurora dances across the horizon and lights up the sky. An amazing opportunity! The best chances of viewing the Northern Lights is on late August and September departures (if Mother Nature permits).
- Cruise itineraries are provided by Holland America Line and are up to date at time of printing. Your travel documents will contain the most current information.
Nature's Best: Alaska with Alaska Cruise
- Vacation Type