Grand Western Canada Vacation With Alaska Cruise
- Best Selling
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase. Gratuities for cruise are additional and paid on board ship.
Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Pricing is based on inside cabin, category K; upgrade to an outside cabin category D or C for $465 or a verandah cabin category V from $748 to $1,060. Cruise line non-commissionable fare, government taxes, and fees of $441 to $448, depending on date, are not included in cruise price.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
from $2,050 depending on date and cabin category.
Triple Room Reduction per person:
from $260 depending on date and cabin category.
Extra Nights per person in Vancouver:
May: in single room $189; in twin room $109; in triple room $89
June-September: in single room $203; in twin room $116; in triple room $94
- City Highlights
VANCOUVERCity sightseeing; farewell dinner
VICTORIAOrientation tour; [LF] visit and dinner at Butchart Gardens
WHISTLERVisit Shannon Falls; [LF] breakfast at Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre
JASPER NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing; cruise Maligne Lake
COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Ice Explorer ride on the Columbia Icefield
BANFF NATIONAL PARKGondola ride up Banff's Sulphur Mountain with breakfast; sightseeing
BRITISH COLUMBIA'S WINE COUNTRY[LF] Tour and wine pairing dinner at Summerhill Pyramid Winery
CRUISE 7-night cruise aboard Holland America's MS Nieuw Amsterdam
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 6 lunches, 12 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in Vancouver
- The Canadian Rockies are blessed with stunning scenery and extraordinary outdoor attractions. Visiting and participating in activities in these locations is subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Cruise itineraries are provided by Holland America Line and are up to date at time of printing. Your travel documents will contain the most current information.
MS Nieuw Amsterdam: MS Nieuw Amsterdam
Grand Western Canada Vacation with Alaska Cruise
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.