Newfoundland & Labrador
- Best Selling
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-06-19||USD $2,449.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-29||USD $2,449.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-06||USD $2,449.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-10||USD $2,449.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-13||USD $2,449.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-24||USD $2,449.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-31||USD $2,449.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-07||USD $2,449.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-14||USD $2,449.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-17||USD $2,449.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple Room Reduction per person:
Extra Nights per person in Corner Brook:
in single room $140; in twin room $87; in triple room $65
Extra Nights per person in St John's:
in single room $197; in twin room $114; in triple room $88
- City Highlights
GROS MORNE NATIONAL PARKVisit Lobster Cove Head Lighthouse, Broom Point
PORT AU CHOIX NATIONAL HISTORIC SITESightseeing
STRAIT OF BELLE ISLEFerry across Iceberg Alley
RED BAY NATIONAL HISTORIC SITESightseeing
L'ANSE AUX MEADOWSVisit Viking settlement site
ARCHES PROVINICAL PARKSightseeing
ROCKY HARBOURScenic cruise on Bonne Bay; [LF] traditional lobster dinner
GRAND FALLSVisit Salmonid Interpretation Centre
TWILLINGATEVisit Prime Berth Fishing Museum
TERRA NOVA NATIONAL PARKSightseeing
TRINITY [LF] Historic walking tour with a Local Guide
BONAVISTA PENINSULAExcursion to Cape Bonavista; visit Ryan Premises National Historic Site
WITLESS BAYWhale and nature cruise
ST. JOHN'S Cape Spear National Historic Site; Sightseeing tour; Signal Hill National Historic Site; farewell dinner and [LF] traditional screech-in ceremony
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 7 three-course dinners including a lobster dinner in Rocky Harbour, and a farewell dinner in St. John's
- This vacation visits remote regions where some facilities are not up to the first-class standards you expect from Globus. However, we have selected the best available hotels that satisfy our high standards of cleanliness and comfort.
Newfoundland & Labrador
Free Wi-Fi available in most hotels