Historic Cities Of Eastern Canada
- Best Selling
Q & As
- Book a select 2012 Globus North America vacation to receive the $200 per person discount. Booking must be made, under deposit and discount applied between February 1 and March 27, 2012 for travel commencing through December 31, 2012. Offers not valid with any other offer except Journeys Club Repeat Traveler benefit and applies to new 2012 bookings only. Offer reliant on space availability. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Additional restrictions may apply.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-28||USD $2,091.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-26||USD $2,091.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-30||USD $2,091.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-25||USD $2,091.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-01||USD $2,140.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-08||USD $2,140.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-10||USD $2,140.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-15||USD $2,140.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-17||USD $2,140.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-22||USD $2,140.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple Room Reduction per person:
Extra Nights per person in Toronto:
April, June, & August-September: in single room $188; in twin room $99; in triple room $79
May & July: in single room $153; in twin room $82; in triple room $67
Extra Nights per person in Montreal:
All except June 8-11 & 15-18: in single room $193; in twin room $113; in triple room $89
June 8-11 & June 15-18: in single room $262; in twin room $147; in triple room $112
- City Highlights
TORONTOSightseeing tour; special lunch at the CN Tower
NIAGARA FALLSSightseeing cruiseNIAGARA-ON-THE LAKE [LF] Winery visit and tasting
THOUSAND ISLANDS NATIONAL PARKScenic waterways lunch cruise
OTTAWA Sightseeing tour; [LF] enjoy a Beavertail pastryCAP-DE-LA-MADELEINE Basilica of Our Lady of the RosaryQUÉBEC CITYSightseeing tour with a Local Guide; [LF] special dinner in Old Town featuring regional French cuisine; [LF] breakfast at a traditional sugar shack
MONTRÉALSightseeing with a Local Guide; visit Notre Dame Basilica
Headsets throughout your tour
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily including a traditional sugar shack breakfast, 2 lunches, 3 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in Old Town Montreal
- Enjoy the spectacular fall colors of Ontario and Quebec on our special Fall Foliage departures: September 15-29 (if Mother Nature permits).
Historic Cities of Eastern Canada
Free Wi-Fi is available on your motorcoach.