Parks & Canyons Spectacular
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-12||USD $3,629.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-20||USD $3,629.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-26||USD $3,629.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-02||USD $3,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-03||USD $3,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-16||USD $3,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-23||USD $3,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-21||USD $3,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-28||USD $3,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-01||USD $3,769.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
$1,285 to $1,420
Triple Room Reduction per person:
$270 to $315
Extra Nights per person in Rapid City:
in single room $178; in twin room $102; in triple room $76
Extra Nights per person in Las Vegas:
Weekday (Sunday-Thursday): in single room $132; in twin room $83; in triple room $76
Weekend (Friday-Saturday): in single room $207; in twin room $121; in triple room $101
- City Highlights
RAPID CITY Orientation
MOUNT RUSHMOREVisit Mount Rushmore National Memorial and Crazy Horse Memorial
BLACK HILLS NATIONAL FOREST Scenic drive
DEADWOOD Sightseeing tour; [LF] visit Tatanka
LITTLE BIGHORN BATTLEFIELD Sightseeing tour; visit the museum
CODY Visit Buffalo Bill Center of the West
YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Stay two nights inside the park; sightseeing
GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing; enjoy a [LF] huckleberry shake
JACKSON [LF] Chuckwagon cookout
SALT LAKE CITY Sightseeing tour
BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing tour
ZION NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing tour
GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing; overnight lodging near the rim
LAS VEGAS Sightseeing tour; farewell dinner
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 7 three-course dinners including a special farewell dinner in Las Vegas
- Enjoy the spectacular fall colors of the West on our special Fall Foliage departures: September 15-September 23 (if Mother Nature permits).
- On vacations that include an overnight stay in Las Vegas, at least one member of the traveling party must be 21 years of age or older.
Parks & Canyons Spectacular
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.
- Vacation Type