America's Historic East With Extended Stay In Washington Dc
Q & As
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-19||USD $2,819.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-26||USD $2,819.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-15||USD $2,859.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-22||USD $2,859.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-29||USD $2,859.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-06||USD $2,859.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-13||USD $2,859.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple Room Reduction per person:
Extra Nights per person in Washington DC:
Weekend (Thursday-Saturday): in single room $256; in twin room $149; in triple room $114
Weekday (Sunday-Wednesday): in single room $307; in twin room $175; in triple room $131
- City Highlights
WASHINGTON DC Guided sightseeing with a Local Guide; Old Town Trolley
MOUNT VERNON Visit George Washington's home
YORKTOWN Visit Yorktown Battlefield
WILLIAMSBURG [LF] Exclusive performance by professional historian; visit Colonial Williamsburg; Colonial-style dinner
JAMESTOWN Visit Jamestown settlement
RICHMOND Visit St. John's Church
SHENANDOAH NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing, [LF] presentation by local guide
HARPERS FERRY Visit Harpers Ferry National Historic Park
GETTYSBURG Visit Gettysburg National Military Park; [LF] Dobbin House Tavern experience; [LF] Ulysses S. Grant historical interpreter
VALLEY FORGE Visit Valley Forge National Historic Park
PHILADELPHIA Visit the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall; farewell dinner
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 4 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in Philadelphia
- Enjoy spectacular fall colors on our special Fall Foliage departures: September 22-October 13 (if Mother Nature permits).
- The June 25 departure spends July 4th in Washington DC. Festivities include a parade, concerts, and a huge fireworks display on the grounds of the Washington Monument.
America's Historic East with Extended Stay in Washington DC
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.
- Vacation Type