- Best Selling
Q & As
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-03-26||USD $2,049.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-09||USD $2,099.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-16||USD $2,099.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-23||USD $2,159.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-07||USD $2,159.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-10||USD $2,159.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-14||USD $2,159.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-17||USD $2,159.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-24||USD $2,159.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-31||USD $2,159.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
No triple room reduction.
Extra nights per person in Rome:
in single room $93-$158, in twin $60-$96, in triple $57-$91
- City Highlights
Sightseeing:See Pisa's Leaning Tower, visit Milan Duomo, Lake Maggiore, Lugano (Switzerland), Verona Juliet's balcony, Venice canal boat ride, Ravenna, Sorrento, Capri. Inside visits and special features are shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description including admission charges where applicable
Local Guides for city sightseeing in Rome, Florence, Genoa, Assisi, Pompeii archaeological site; professional Tour Director while touring
- Launch Date
Buffet breakfast daily; 4 dinners
NOTES:December 24 Departure - Overnight in Milan instead of Lake MaggioreDecember 24 Departure - Christmas in Rome and New Year's Eve in Venice including reveillon dinner
- Scenic Highlights
Scenic Highlights: Tuscany, Cinque Terre, Italian Lake District, Bay of Naples, Capri
Transportation: Touring by private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach; canal transfer boat in Venice; boat transfer to Capri; train La Spezia-Levanto
ROME Green Park Hotel Pamphili (ST)MONTECATINI Grand Hotel du Park et Regina (ST) or Settenrionale Esplanade (F)GENOA Starhotels President (F)LAKE MAGGIORE Simplon (F) at BavenoVENICE AREA Poppi (ST) at Mira or Holiday Inn (ST) at MargheraPERUGIA La Meridiana (F)SORRENTO Central Park (ST) at Massalubrense or Ascot (F)ROME Holiday Inn Express San Giovanni (ST) or Holiday Inn Parco dei Medici (F)