Holy Land Discovery Wth Extension
Q & As
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-12-22||USD $2,189.00||See in Cart|
|2017-01-06||USD $2,048.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-17||USD $2,188.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-31||USD $2,218.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-21||USD $2,218.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-26||USD $2,318.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-16||USD $2,218.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-04||USD $2,218.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-01||USD $2,248.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-08||USD $2,248.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
No triple room reduction
- City Highlights
Headsets throughout the tour (except in Jordan)
Inside visits and special features: Shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description including admission charges where applicable.
Sightseeing: Visits to Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Caesarea, Megiddo, Muhraqa, Haifa, Mount of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Tabgha, Nazareth, Cana of Galilee, Gideon's Springs, Bet She'an, Jericho, Bethlehem, Jerusalem
Services of a professional Tour Director while touring
- Launch Date
Buffet breakfasts daily; 7 dinners
- Departure March 18 Palm Sunday in Nazareth
- Departure December 22 Christmas in Nazareth
- Departure December 22 starts on Thursday in Tel Aviv instead of Friday
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate; responsibility for obtaining visas for Israel and Jordan rests with the traveler.
- Scenic Highlights
Scenic Highlights: Sea of Galilee, River Jordan, Dead Sea, Jordan Valley
Mass/Religious Service: Mount of Beatitudes, Nazareth, Bethlehem, Jerusalem (may not be available in English)
Holy Land Discovery with Jordan - Faith-Based Travel
Transportation: Scheduled transatlantic flights and airport transfers in Amman if Cosmos issues the air tickets. Touring by private first-class air-conditioned motorcoach.
TEL AVIV Cinema Hotel (ST) or Tal Hotel (ST)HAIFA Theodor Hotel (ST) NAZARETH Golden Crown Old City (ST) or Rimonim Maayan Hotel (ST) JERUSALEM Gardens Hotel (ST) or Jerusalem Gate (ST) or Royal Wing (ST)PETRA Taybet Zaman (F)AMMAN Amman International (F)