Cultural China & Tibet With Yangtze River Cruise And Mongolia
- Book a 2012 Globus Asia air-inclusive vacation to receive $100 per person off the air price. Booking must be made, under deposit and discount applied between February 1 and March 27, 2012 travel through December 31, 2012. Offer not valid with any other offer except Journeys Club Repeat Traveler benefit and applies to new 2012 bookings only. Offer reliant on space availability. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Certain government-imposed taxes and fees of up to $375, including a September 11th Security fee of up to $10, are additional and must be paid by each traveler. Additional restrictions may apply.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-06-10||USD $6,269.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Avalon Waterways, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only starting at $2,631. Required intra-vacation air segments are: Shanghai/Yichang; Chongqing/Lhasa; Lhasa/Xi'an; Xi'an/Beijing; Beijing/Ulaanbaatar; Ulaanbaatar/Gobi Desert; Gobi Desert/Ulaanbaatar; Ulaanbaatar/Beijing. Air prices were effective on April 6, 2016, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Price is per person, based on double occupancy.
Gratuities to ship's crew, Local Guides & drivers are included.
Single Room Supplement:
$2,020 to $2,185
Triple Room Reduction:
$35 to $80
Extra Nights per person in Shanghai:
Monday-Thursday: in single room $223; in twin room $117; in triple room $101
Friday-Sunday: in single room $258; in twin room $135; in triple room $113
Extra Nights per person in Beijing:
Monday-Thursday: in single room $238; in twin room $125; in triple room $116
Friday-Sunday: in single room $194; in twin room $103; in triple room $102
Cruise pricing is based on Deluxe staterooms. Upgrades are available. Please call for prices.
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 4-night cruise from Yichang to Chongqing in a Deluxe Stateroom with two lower beds, private facilities, and balcony
Shanghai: sightseeing including headsets; visit the Bund, Yu Yuan Gardens, a silk factory, and the Shanghai Museum; dim sum lunch; walking tour of the French Concession; see an acrobatic showYichang: begin your Yangtze cruise; private welcome reception
Three Gorges Dam Site: sightseeing of the impressive dam site
Shennv Stream: boat excursion down one of the Yangtze's lesser gorges
Shibaozhai: walking tour
Chongqing: visit a local zoo to see pandasLhasa: visit the Summer Palace, a Tibetan's home including lunch, a Tibetan monastery, a Tibetan hospital, Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, and a local bazaar; cultural show with traditional Tibetan music and dance
Xi'an: calligraphy class; sightseeing including headsets; visit the Terracotta Warriors including the VIP viewing area and Dayan Pagoda; noodle-making demonstration; "Tang Dynasty" dinner showBeijing: hutong tour by rickshaw; sightseeing including headsets; visit the Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Imperial Palace, Tian'anmen Square, Great Wall; Peking Opera performance or Legend of Kung Fu Show; Peking Duck farewell dinner
Ulaanbaatar: visit the National History Museum, Bogd Khan Winter Palace, and the Gandan Monastery; Mongolian folklore performance
Gobi Desert: visit Eagle Valley National Park, sand dunes, Cemetery of Dinosaurs, and a camel-breeders camp
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
04/05/16 8:00 pm
- American breakfast daily
- 13 lunches
- 15 dinners including a welcome dinner in Shanghai and a Peking Duck farewell dinner in Beijing
- This trip is for travelers who are fit. You will visit regions reaching almost 14,000 ft. in elevation.
- Accommodations in the Gobi Desert are in traditional Mongolian gers with private bathroom and shower facilities.
- Scenic Highlights
Special experiences by local entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your experience.
- Dim Sum lunch
- Lunch in Tibetan's home
- Rickshaw ride through Hutongs
- Peking Opera or Kung Fu show
Cultural China & Tibet with Yangtze River Cruise and Mongolia