Christmastime From Vienna To Frankfurt
- Best Selling
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-12-03||$3599||See in Cart|
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Vienna:
in single room $230, in twin room $125
Extra nights per person in Frankfurt:
in single room $274, in twin room $153
Prices shown above include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
D / Indigo Deck / $313
B / Sapphire Deck / $1,806
A / Sapphire Deck / $1,884
P / Royal Deck / $2,041
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $2,984
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 11-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Days 1 - 2 Vienna: onboard welcome reception on Day 1; guided sightseeing; culinary tour at Christmas market
Day 3 Krems - Melk: guided walk; guided visit of the Benedictine Abbey in Melk; wine tasting, St. Nicholas Legend
Day 4 Passau: guided walk; Christmas market
Day 5 Regensburg: guided walk; enjoy a snack at the Historische Wurstkuche; beer tasting; Christmas market
Day 6 Nuremberg: onboard lecture, choice of guided sightseeing or Nuremberg Rally Grounds tour; Christmas market
Day 7 Nuremberg (Disembarkation). Excursion to Munich (Embarkation): guided sightseeing, see the Marienplatz
Day 8 Nuremberg: day at leisure to visit Christmas Markets
Day 9 Bamberg: guided sightseeing, see the Old Town Hall; onboard lecture; Christmas market
Day 10 Wurzburg: guided sightseeing, visit the Bishop's Residenz; Christmas markets
Day 11 Miltenberg: onboard culinary demonstration, guided walk
Day 12 Frankfurt: your vacation ends this morning.
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- Christmas markets operate from late November until the third week of December, depending on the location (Prague markets are open from early December until the first days of January).
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change becomes necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Learn about local Christmas traditions at a fascinating onboard lecture.
Attend a traditional culinary demonstration.
Christmastime from Vienna to Frankfurt