Canals, Vineyards & Paris - Northbound
- Book a 2012 Europe Avalon Waterways air-inclusive vacation to receive $300 off per person on the air price. Booking must be made, under deposit, and discount applied between January 4, 2012 and February 28, 2012 for travel between January 4, 2012 and December 31, 2012. Applies to new 2012 bookings only, and offer will not be applied to pre-existing bookings. Offer reliant on space availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Not combinable with any other offer except Journey's Club Repeat Travel Benefit. Applies to new 2012 bookings only. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Additional restrictions may apply.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-02||USD $3,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-02||USD $3,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-29||USD $3,479.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Paris:
in single room from $303 to $777, in twin room from $251 to $404
Extra nights per person in Amsterdam:
in single room from $179 to $445, in twin room from $112 to $245
Prices shown include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
D / Indigo / Deck / $199
B / Sapphire Deck / $1,149
A / Sapphire Deck / $1,199
P / Royal Deck / $1,299
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $1,899
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 7-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Days 1-2 Paris: welcome to France; guided sightseeing on Day 2Day 3 Paris - Remich (Embarkation) - Grevenmacher: travel from Paris to Metz or Luxembourg City by high-speed train, and onward to Remich by motorcoach; onboard welcome reception; cruise to GrevenmacherDay 4 Grevenmacher. Excursion to Luxembourg City: guided sightseeing of Luxembourg CityDay 5 Bernkastel - Zell: guided walk in Bernkastel, wine tasting in Zell
Day 6 Cochem: guided walk, visit Reichsburg CastleDay 7 Rudesheim - Rhine Gorge: visit Siegfried's Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum in Rudesheim; enjoy a special treat; cruise through the Rhine Gorge
Day 8 Cologne: choice of guided walk or Jewish Heritage walkDay 9 Amsterdam: canal cruise
Day 10 Amsterdam (Disembarkation): your vacation ends this morning
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- In the event that a high-speed train is unavailable due to strikes or technical reasons, the route will be operated by motorcoach.
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change becomes necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Attend a Tasting of the area's Famed Moselle Wine.
Canals, Vineyards & Paris - Northbound